Chapter 6 "We are only getting started"

Y/n: Well then Hajime, Show me what you're made of.

Hajime: I sure will Y/n-sama

Hajime's Stats:

[AN: Idk some people love to read these so here ya go]

Hajime Nagumo Age: 17 Male Level: 76 Job: Synergist
Strength: 1980
Vitality: 2090

Defense: 2070

Agility: 2450

Magic: 1780
Magic Defense: 1780

Skills: Transmute [+Ore Appraisal] [+Precision Transmutation] [+Ore Perception] [+Ore Desynthesis] [+Ore Synthesis] [+Duplicate Transmutation] — Mana Manipulation [+Mana Discharge] [+Mana Compression] [+Remote Manipulation] — Iron Stomach — Lightning Field — Air Dance [+Aerodynamic] [+Supersonic Step] [+Steel Legs] — Gale Claw — Night Vision — Far Sight — Sense Presence — Detect Magic — Sense Heat — Hide Presence — Poison Resistance — Paralysis Resistance — Petrification Resistance — Diamond Skin — Intimidate — Telepathy — Language Comprehension

——-

The Summoning Circle. Finally, it let out one last incandescent burst of light. They all covered their eyes to preserve their sight. Once the illumination dimmed, they got their first glimpse of their foe. What stood before them was a monster thirty meters in length. It had six heads attached to very long necks, each of which had a different-colored pattern engraved into its head and a pair of dark red eyes. It resembled the mythical Hydra.

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" It let out a peculiar howl and focused all six pairs of eyes on Hajime, Y/n and Yue

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" It let out a peculiar howl and focused all six pairs of eyes on Hajime, Y/n and Yue. Determined to pass judgment on the foolish intruders, the Hydra unleashed a wave of bloodlust so powerful it would have stopped a normal person's heart on the spot.

At the same time, the red-patterned head opened its jaw and unleashed a torrent of flames. A veritable wall of fire raced toward them.

The ones that were about to hit Y/n and Yue were immediately canceled out due to [Greed].

Hajime However dove in a different direction, and instantly began firing off counterattacks. Hajime pulled Donner's trigger, and a small spark ignited the blastrock inside the bullet, which passed through an electrically charged barrel and accelerated toward the redpatterned head. The bullet slammed into the Hydra, blowing the red head clean off.

As he struck a triumphant pose, the white head let out a long screech, and white light began enveloping the destroyed red head. Then, like a tape rewinding, the red head flew back through the air and reattached itself to the Hydra's neck. So the white head's the healer.

Y/n: Yue why don't you show me what magic you can use and go help the kid.

Yue noded and Seconds later, Yue's ice spears sheared the green head off, but the white head restored that one too.