Beating hearts and ticking clocks [ Boris, Alice in the country of hearts ]

~ { Normal P.O.V } ~

"(Y/n)... (Y/n) --- up... (y/n) wake up!"
Slowly opening her eyes (y/n) found herself in a bed surrounded by Gowland and Boris.
"I'm sorry (y/n); I didn't know that you couldn't handle such speed..." Gowland apologized.
"Oh, I'm fine now so it's alright." (y/n) sent him a warm smile.
"I'll be going then! I've got work to do" the bearded man with the name of Mary Gowland stood up from his chair and began to walk to the door.
"Can you get up?" Boris asked
"Yeah, just a second...." Slowly (y/n) got up, but stumbled and fell into Boris embrace. With a bright blush on her face, (y/n) apologized and tried to stand up but was dragged down once again but by Boris this time.
"There is something I would like to try..." Boris pressed his head to (y/n)'s chest.
"W-What in the world are you doing?!" (y/n) struggled to get out of his grip, but was too weak.
"I'm listening to your heartbeat." Boris calmly answered. 'Wait, what?' (y/n) thought
"Why are you doing that? You have a heart too, right?" Boris left his head from (y/n)'s front and took her head and put it to his own (chest).

'Tick' 'Tock' 'Tick' 'Tock'

"Why does your heart sound like that?" (y/n) looked into Boris's eyes with a thoughtful look.
"It's simple (y/n), we here in Wonderland don't have a heart...But a clock". Boris put his hand over (y/n)'s heart.
"That is why you're so special here. It's because you have a beating heart." Boris then took advantage of (y/n)'s wrists and pushed her down on the bed.
"(y/n), please let me listen a little more..." He pouted while he begged.
The (h/c) haired girl looked into his eyes, which was a big mistake... His cuteness enchanted her to slowly nod her head; Boris didn't waste a second, he pressed his head to her beating heart but while doing so he slowly fell asleep.

'thump' 'thump' thump'

That was the only sound in that room besides (y/n)'s heavy breathing and Boris's faint purring. But after some time the both of them fell into a deep dreamful sleep.

(I know this one was short, but oh well wink )
♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡

~ Hope You enjoyed! //Flora ~

~ { I don't own the picture } ~