Cold (Ludwig Beilschmidt Hetalia Axis Powers)

The biting winter wind whirled around the park, making Ludwig bunch his scarf up higher around his neck. Even though it was winter he was still determined to at least walk around the park a few times each morning.

His black car was stationary on the side of the road, gathering snow on the hood. Ludwig grunted, he would have to clean that off later.

As Ludwig just about finished his third lap, he finally noticed a small, hunched over figure sitting on a bench through the whirling snow. His eyebrow raised as he started to trudged through the snow towards it; no one except him was crazy enough to be out in this weather.

As Ludwig reached the bench, he heard chattering of teeth coming from the bundle of blankets. A few strands of (H/L) (H/C) hair flew wildly out from underneath a hood.
"Uh, vhat are zou doing?"
The blankets moved a bit as a red nose and an (E/C) eye became visible.

"T-try-ing to b-b-become a snowman, w-what el-se," a weak yet sarcastic voice answered. Ludwig's usually stern face cracked a little.
"If zou are so cold, vhy are zou still out here? Zou aren't homeless, right?"
Your flushed face went an even darker shade.
"I- I c-can't m-m-move, m-my b-bo-dy doesn't d-deal with c-col-d well."

The wind picked up even more as you shivers turned convulsive. Your entire body was shaking as strong arms wrapped around you and picked you up. You froze, realising a complete stranger had just picked you up and started taking you to who knows where.

"H-hey! W-w-where a-are y-y-you taking m-e!," you protested.
The side of his mouth tilted upwards.
"Or should I be asking, who am I taking to my heated car so zhey don't die?"
He had a point.

"(Y-y/n), (Y/N) (L-l/n)."
He nodded, "Ludvig, Ludvig Beilschmidt."
You heard a door open before Ludwig placed you gently in the passenger seat. He closed the door and quickly got into the driver's seat and blasting the heaters.

As soon as the warm air washed over you, you sighed in bliss. Both of you sat in silence as the heaters thawed the cold from your bodies. After a few minutes you sighed again and pulled back your hood.
"Thank you Ludwig, I can't believe you took a total stranger into your car though." You glanced at him, his face was turned away with a pink blush from his left cheek across his nose into his right cheek.

"It, uh, was no problem," Ludwig's voice stuttered nervously. A smirk spread across your face, he noticed and the blush grew darker.
"Not getting cold are we?," you asked teasingly.
"Shut up," he muttered, but you could easily see his smile.

A YEAR OR SO LATER

The fire crackled in the hearth as you leaned on your boyfriend's legs, warming your feet. You looked up at his stoic face, the one you somehow had managed to crack so many times. You blushed and smiled sheepishly as Ludwig noticed you staring at him.

The flames reflected in his icy blue eyes, he smiled and pulled you up onto the couch with ease. Ludwig settled you next to him before standing up and looking you in the eyes.
"Please zo not freak out."

Your mouth dropped open as your boyfriend kneeled down on one knee and brought a small, black velvet box from his pocket. He looked up at you worriedly as your eyes started to burn.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," Ludwig started nervously as a single tear dropped from your eye. "Vill zou make me ze happiest man on Earth, and become my wife?"

There was only silence for a second before you launched yourself into his arms, happy tears falling freely. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" You heard a shuddering sigh as he returned your hug with crushing strength before he laughed.
"I love ze vord yes," Ludwig breathed huskily. He leaned back and opened the velvet box. Your eyes widened at the beautiful silver ring, a snowflake design engraved into it around the diamond in the middle. Ludwig slipped it onto your finger as your eyes stayed fixed on the ring.

You both sat there in comfortable silence; Ludwig satisfied and you giddy with happiness. The silence only broke a few minutes later.
"Can we not have a winter wedding?"
Ludwig laughed.

♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡

Hope You Liked! -Chelsea-