You're my art (Deidara, Naruto)

You were using you're chakra as if death was just right behind you. Jumping from tree to tree for about three hours straight without any breaks made you feel as if you were about to die. It feelt like you're legs were about to give in and that you would faint from exhaustion, but there is a reason why you're jumping/running like crazy.
You were a ninja from the hidden leaf village, also called Konoha. You never wanted to become a ninja, you were forced to because of you're bloodline limit. Being a ninja meant killing, having blood on you're hands and no turning back.
So what did you do? become a rouge ninja hoping you could escape the leaf village, is what you did. And who is chasing you? Well that has to be the ANBU ninjas.
But you should always expect the unexpected.

~ { Deidara's P.O.V } ~

- It's always the same eveyday! It's way to quiet and peaceful for my liking, un... But atleast I'm out of that place.... I said to myself out of boredom as I played with my clay making small birds and butterflies. As I was just about to make a small little clay butterfly expolde I heard shouting, wanting to know what the fuss was about I made a large bird, jumped on it's back and flew towards the voices.
I saw some Konoha anbu's and thought it seemed pretty interesting. So I followed them, watching them from above.

Later on I spotted someone that didn't have a anbu mask on, a girl. I blushed when I took a closer look at her, the beautiful (h/c) hair waving behind her looked as if it was verry soft and silky. Her body figure was just so... Perfect. Sadly I couldn't see her eyes, but I will se her from a closer perspective soon...

- Interesting, un... I said again to myself and made a clay bomb.

~ { You're P.O.V } ~

"Oh please kami-sama (A/N: Means 'God' in Japanese) If you're up there somewhere, please let a miracle happen!" I thought for myself, and exactly that moment the miracle that I wanted, happened. A bomb fell from the sky down on the anbu and they flew away with several injuries, anyone could tell they got hurt from that explosion.
I couldn't see anyone anymore, relieved, I fell down from the tree out of exhaustion. I tried to use my chakra but I was almost comepletly out of it. As I was laying down on the gras I saw was a... woman? My vision was kind of blurred so I couldn't see well, but I saw silky blond long hair and a pair of sky blue eyes.

- You must be tired, don't worry. I'll take care of you, un. I was wrong, it's a man. And then everything turned black.

~ { Later } ~

It feels like I'm floating on a cloud, slowly drifting away, feeling the soft wind brush against my cheek. Wait a second here....
Slowly I fluttered open my eyes, when my (e/c) orbs could see everything clearly, I almost fell of the... bird? If it wasn't for the handsome male infront of me I would have probably fell to my death.

- T-Thank you, uhm.... I thanked him losing myself in his diamond like eyes.

- Oh! my name is Deidara and you're welcome, un. What's you're name by the way? The man smiled like a beautiful angel.

- My n-name is (y/n). S-So were you the one who saved me? I don't know why but I feel so shy and nervous around the stranger.

- What an adorable name and yes I did save you. Does the heroic prince get an award from the young princess, un? He chuckled a little from the joke he made, and I guessed I should play along.

- Oh why yes my dearest prince, you shall get you're award. I said, tagging along on his little play. "I guess it doesn't hurt to give him small peck on the cheek, right?" I thought.

I leaned in toward his cheek and kissed it for a second and pulled back. What I saw then shocked me greatly. His face was as red as a tomato, he was blushing. That made me realize what I just did, also making me blush.

- I-I'm s-s-sorry!!! I shouted at him pushing myself backwards, almost falling of again. And once more Deidara saved me.

- I-Idiot... Are you trying to take suicide? He was looking toward another direction to try to hide his face but I could see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

- I'm so sorry... I feelt kind of ashamed.

- No need to be. I liked the kiss, you could do it again if you want to. I looked at him with big, shocked eyes, steam went out of my ears as my face started to feel hot. It got kind of awkward until Deidara asked:

- You don't have to awnser if you don't want to, but why was the ANBU chasing you? I looked away toward the sky, seeing some birds flying over us. "I don't see a reason not to tell him, how much could it hurt?" I thought.

- Have you ever felt like wanting to become a bird and fly away toward freedom? I looked at the male infront of me and he looked kind of shocked. Continuing, I said:

- I hate being a ninja, I hate my bloodline limit. Being a ninja sickens me. Tears started to form in my eyes but I looked down making my hair cover my face hiding it.

- I killed my mother... because of this stupid bloodline limit. My father didn't even care... You must be scared of me now, everybody is... That's why I've been like a caged bird in Konoha all this time... I couldn't stop the tears after that, they started falling down like big raindrops, one by one. And out of nowhere Deidara put his arms around me

- How could I ever be scared of you, princess, un? He comforted me in his arms for so long and I was crying almost as much as I did that day. After a while Deidara faced me with a smile. He told me about himself and about his past, about his village, his mouth hands and his abilities to make a special kind of clay explode. And I told him about myself. We even talked until sunset, so we decided to camp toghether in a cave for the night. I started to feel my heart beat go faster and faster the more I was around him. What is this weird feeling?

- Hey, (y/N), un? I heard Deidara say from his side of the campfire.

- Yes Deidara-kun? I moved my eyes from the stone wall towards Deidara's crystal eyes.

- You're a rouge ninja, and you don't know where to go from here... So you wanna go on a journy with me?

- Wait, I thought you said you were in the Akatsuki? I gave Deidara a questioning look.

- I said I was in the Akatsuki. I also escaped from my cage, un. Deidara smiled toward me, so I smiled and giggled. Then Deidara started to laugh and we both laughed for a while.

- I promise to protect you (y/n), from both Konoha and anyone else that even dares lay a finger on you, un. Blushing I nodded my head and asked:

- Toghether forever?

- Ofcourse! because, You're my art, un.

♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡~♥ ♡

~ Hope You enjoyed! //Flora ~

~ { I don't own the picture } ~