“You don’t mean what you’ve just said baby and do you know how I know that?”

I did mean it.”

“You can’t lie to me because your body betrays you. I’ve studied and worshipped every inch of you, don’t think I haven’t noticed how your pupils have dilated, how your breathing has increased and your skin erupted in goosebumps under my slight touch. You want me just as badly as I want you. Now baby all you have to do is say the magic words and I will flood your mind and body in pleasure. So what will it be?”

Yes sir.”

“That’s a good girl.”

Dante’s large hand reached behind Athena’s neck and forcefully brought their mouths together. Entangled in heat and bliss, Athena slide her hand over Dante’s zipper only to be greeted by his already hardened dick.

“Impatient aren’t we kitten?” Dante mocked Athena whilst removing her hand off him.

“I’m in charge baby girl.”

Dante we don’t have much time.”

“Shush. Try not to moan too loudly, your father and brothers are downstairs.”

“Turn around and brace your hands against the wall.”

Dante gently kicked Athena’s leg wider while holding her around the waist. He then brushed her hair aside and started kissing the back of her neck as he pressed himself firmly against her.

Dante’s hands made their way around to Athena’s breasts where he gently massaged them and groaned into her ear.

Athena slid her hands up the wall as Dante began lifting up the fabric of her little black dress. He then took his time in removing her thong, gently gliding his hand over her pussy and twirling his fingers against it causing Athena to throw her head back against his shoulder.

Dante entered Athena in slow motions, firstly only allowing the tip of his cock to grace her honeypot. Athena tried to move the process along by backing herself up against him but was met with a harsh grip around her throat.

Once fully inside of her, Dante began to thrust gently, almost as if he was savouring the moment. His thrusts had being methodical, he truly did understand Athena’s body’s needs.

Athena couldn’t help but bite down on her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning. Once Dante’s entire length was inside of her, she gasped and clawed against the wall which only turned him on more.

Dante moved his hands down towards Athena’s hips, steading himself and her before pulling out slowly, only to thrust back in deep and hard. Over and over again, that slow pull out and hard thrust had Athena buckling against him and her juices dripping all over his cock.

After witnessing Athena reach her climax and reaching one of his own, Dante ran his tongue up and down her inner thighs, devouring any honey that remained.

“It’s time to go now baby girl.” Dante pulled up Athena’s underwear and straightened her dress before taking her hand in his and intertwining them together.

I’m sorry, for everything.” Athena apologized.

“I don’t have to take a wedding vow in order for me to be by your side ‘for better or for worse’.” Dante squeezed her hand before the two exited the room.

After an emotional ceremony and burial, Athena and Romulus stood at Allesandro’s grave in momentarily silence.

“So you and Dante made up?”

It was the perfect way to say goodbye.”

“I can’t believe you’re leaving and that papa agreed to let you go.”

I need to raise my baby away from all this toxicity and drama while keeping him or her safe. Pedro is still out there and God only knows what he’s planning to do next.”

“Hey at least one good thing happened today, your DNA test came back as a match to mine so that means a drug Cartel psychopathic leader isn’t your father.”

Athena smiles at her brother and he knew what time it was. The two siblings hugged and wished each other good luck before Athena got into her car and drove away, leaving Romulus and everyone else she loved in the past.

 The two siblings hugged and wished each other good luck before Athena got into her car and drove away, leaving Romulus and everyone else she loved in the past