"So, are you really serious?" Kiba said in between munches. I looked at him and found that he was asking me.

"About what?" I asked furrowed my eyebrow, and then I remembered. The challenge. "Oh, that."

"There you are!!" We all looked in the direction of the voice and saw, to our surprise, Konohamaru looking at me with utter seriousness. Don't tell me he'd challenge me too. "You better prepare yourself, rich kid!!" What, did this guy who was obviously the same age as me just called me 'rich kid'? Well, now that I thought about it, I did call him 'kid' several times too. I only did it in my mind though. I never called him a kid out loud.

"Hey, Naruto and I are supposed to fight first!" Kiba exclaimed but Konohamaru ignored him and went into a defensive stance. They all looked at me and gaped when I remained seated without a care, like there was no one who just challenged me to a duel.

"Can you wait? I want to finish my meal first." I said and he looked ticked, but I didn't care. He was the one who issued a challenge in the middle of my meal so he should be willing to wait until I was done. After I finished my burger and I drank my soda, I stood up and patted the butt part of my pants in case there were grasses and everything.

"Be careful, Naruto." Chouji looked worried, and I gave him a smile.

Konohamaru smirked. "Heh! I will finish you in one go, rich kid!"

"Really?" I asked, and he really attacked me. The idiot. Who in their right mind would attack someone so head-on? That's asking to be defeated, especially if your stance had so many openings. No wonder the stronger opponents were able to beat the hell out of him quite easily.

Aniki always said that it's important to position yourself in a way where your weaknesses were hidden from view, if you had one. Or, you should have a stance where there was no blind spot at all. That's the basic stance that one should remember. And damn, aniki really made me master my pose without making me eat anything! I wasn't able to eat for a whole day because I couldn't do it perfectly, and he ended up being punished by chichi-ue for not feeding me. He got punished and I learned some basic stance. How good was that?

I bent my knees and waited for Konohamaru to come while I readied my fists. Before he could even land a blow on me, I already gave him a full blow on the stomach with my left fist while my right hand grabbed his arm and twisted it from behind him so that he wouldn't be able to attack. He yelped in pain and I tightened my hold.

"Give up?" I asked seriously. I hated annoying guys who thought they had the advantage in the fight. Underestimating an opponent could result in your death, or so aniki always told me. No wonder that baka aniki lasted in this school.

I tightened my grip and Konohamaru yelped again. "I give up!! I give up!!" I immediately released him and he looked pouty. Well, I wouldn't consider it my fault.

"Your stance is full of holes." I said before I sat back. He still looked adamant on glaring at me, though I could see that I really hurt him pretty badly with just a single blow because he was bending forward. He couldn't stand up straight. "Go to the infirmary and meet that old hag if you want. You lost. There's no need to stay here."

Konohamaru growled. "I swear I'll have my revenge, you rich kid!!" He then ran away while still holding his stomach. How a seventeen-year-old teen could run away while uttering such words was beyond me. But I still found myself chuckling, until I looked at my newfound friends and saw their serious expressions. Okay, what did I do?

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I know you might be having some victory party inside your mind for defeating Konohamaru, but don't forget that your challenge to me still stands." Kiba grinned. I scowled and he chuckled. "Come on. Let's do this." He stood up and walked some meters away from Chouji and Shikamaru.