Ch.12-Captured

Ch.12

I said to Jasper"im scared help me Jasper" 

He huged me and he said"you will be safe and sound as long as your in my arms"

We where carryed out into a lab the next thing I know me and Jasper are hooked up to a machine,thats really annoyiny because it keeps on going beep beep beep beep and so on.

Uh its making me MAD!! I suddenly burst into flames and the beep thing went beeeeeep beeeeep beeeeeep really fast.

Jasper said"chill down Milly they wont hurt us look on the bright side they hurt us we hurt them back even harder!"

His words made me normal again and you know not bursting into flames!

I looked all around the room but no one was there.

I said"hey why dont I burn this place down all the way down to the foundation and "

He kissed me which made me stop what I was going to say next.

He said"why do that when where togather with no one around right now and rune our makeup 2nd date"

I said"2nd date this isnt a second date we have been discovered!"

He said"hey I know its not the best 2nd date in the world but its probaly not the worst eaither and I know its not what you had in mind but we are togather alone and thats what matters right!"

I said "Okay,lets call this our second date then"

He kissed me over and over again.

He kissed my neck then all the way down between up above my solar plexes(presure point right in the middle where your upper ribs dont connect all the way)

Wow I never knew Jasper could be such a bad boy at times its so hot.

He pushed me lightly up against the side of the tank and he brought me all the way down onto the bottom of the tank.

He was on top of me(we had tails I have a blue scale bra like thing on when I change into a mermaid).

We started kissing a lot over and over again.

Then we heard cheers of joy from adistance we thought nothing of it then this lady scientest came in with her assistant whos saying"Ms.Dawn,Ms.Dawn,Ms.Dawn"

Jasper released me from his grasp and we both got up.

The lady scientist said"my name is Ms.Dawn "

I asked her"why are you here and why are we here and why did we just here cheers of joy.?"

Ms.Dawn said"I can answere all those questions with one answer.You two are female and male we brought you here to mate or whatever yall call it and thats why you heard cheers because you two mated am I correct?"

I started to say"well Ms.Dawn we ......." 

Jasper cut me off then said"yes we did mate"

My eyes widened when he said that because we sooo didnt you have to be in human form to do that.

Ms.Dawn said"well our mission was a success am I correct?"

Jasper said"yes it was now when do we go home in the ocean?"

Ms.D poured coffe for herself and started to drink it then she heard "HELP, HELP,HELP FIRE FIRE FIRE!"

Jasper looked at me and I said"hey do you want to get out of here or not now that our date is somewhat over?"

He said "well yes but how are we going to get out of here?"

I said"well just leave that to me!"

I burnt down a big wall enough for the heat to dry our tails off and to exscape.

Then the fire department,S.W.A.T team,police,FBI where there.

I didnt know but we where right near the ocean so I sent a 50 foot wave to wipe them all out and made sure me and Jasper didnt change.

I said "fly"to myself and floated up.

I grabed Jasper's hand and we flew over everything.

Then we heard Ms.D say"THEY ARE GETTING AWAY GET THEM!!"

I flew away then the S.W.A.T team got closer until I made a huge wave come up from the ocean and they all ran but I was too fast for them.

I sent the wave to them it hit them hard but I made sure it wasnt hard enough to kill anyone.

I flew up with Jasper and I droped him then I let myself fall into the deep deep water.

I said"Jasper lets go to your secret cave and stay there they will never find us"

We started swimming toward the cave then heard and explotion.

I said"oh no that did not sound good"