Ch.24-The ex is back!

Ch.24

Jasper said"who is this Milly?"

   I said"oh,Jasper meet Dusk,Dusk meet Jasper my Ex"

Dusk got up and walked over to Jasper and said"so this is the doshbag who broke your heart?"

   I said"yes,but no Jasper is not a doshbag!"

Jasper said"oh,so Millly who really is this to you a friend,or boyfriend?"

       Dusk had to opean his mouth and say"yeah im her boyfriend."

Jasper looked at me and over Dusk's shoulder and asked"is that right Milly"

I said"yeah thats right I got over you breaking my heart!Jasper it hurt deeply in my soul.I will never ever really get over you being my first love."

 I looked away from him making sure he didnt see the stream of tears rolling down my checks.

         Jasper said"well I guess me comming back was a mistake.I must be going than.I'm sorry Milly I truely mean it!If you change your mind you know where to find me."

      Dusk said"yeah,you must get over yourself Jasper she deserves better than you."

Dusk pushed Jasper out the door.

  I looked at the last glimps of Jasper my once true love and a puddle of tears flooding out my eyes.

       Dusk wallked in again and I said "how about some dinner?"

Dusk pushed peices of blond strays from my neck and said"lets eat"

    He started kissing my neck then I shoved him back and said "hey,save some for desert"

_______________A/N__________

Sorry guys it took forever for this chapter its just this whole month I have been super buzy!