From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.

Depuis le début

However, there was a problem.

"It's stuck."

"It's stuck" Venti minic Paimon.

"Hey, check out that roof, is there a hole in it?" Paimon continued completely ignoring Venti.

"Hmmm.. I suppose we could make use of that wind current." Venti suggested.

"Let's make a detour then. Heading up!"

"Let's make a detour then. Heading up!" Venti copy her once again. Which is a shocker that Paimon didn't snap at him. Perhaps she is learning to manage her temper.

Once they made it to the top of the tower, there was a few puzzle they had to solve. Fortunately, it was fairly easy.

" I'm thinking of turning these adventures into songs after we're done..." Venti proclaim which Aether agreed to after all, they did go though a lot recently.

"Hopefully, this song will be sung for years to come by the people of Monstadt, just like The Lengend Of Vennessa." Venti continued.

"I have love that song since I was small. How are you feeling today, Honorary Knight? I am completely prepared and fully confide t that we can do this." Jean spoke.

"Even Master Diluc and Y/n accompanied us to the very end. Despite only being accidentally involved...bystanders."

"It felt good making things right again. It's just one step to atone for my sins even though it's a small step, at least I've made some progress." Y/n wanted to say, but obviously they would not be able to understand what she meant.

Y/n coincidentally look up to see the dragon flying above them, and warn the others.

" Uhhh.. Guys.. Dvalin is here. "Y/n
unskillfully said.

" Good luck! Traveller. " Venti encourage before helping him to fly.

Aether flew up and followed Dvalin, he uses the same method to remove one of the corrupted blood clots on Dvalin's back with his Anemo power.

Dvalin came crashing down where Y/n and the others were waiting. Dvalin went through a wind vortex. A few seconds later, a ball of concentrated Anemo energy was launched out of the vortex. The team was caught of guard but recovered quickly from the attack.

Now that Dvalin is on equal grounds with the team, the fight was much more fair. The group and Dvalin exchange attacks, and whenever Dvalin was knocked out. They took the opportunity to throw a barrage of attacks at Dvalin. However on the other hand, Y/n was not contributing in the battle. She doesn't have any other weapons except her poisonous katana, afraid that she will kill the dragon.

So begrudgingly, Y/n let the others do all the damage on the dragon and sort of blend behind the scene. Which lucky for her, the group was to busy concentrating on Dvalin that they didn't notice her.

But of course, things never goes smoothly. Somehow, everyone except for Paimon and Y/n was startle by one of Stormterror's attacks.

And now, they were all unconscious. In addition, the dragon was powering up a massive and potentially deadly blast of Anemo power.

"Ahhhh! Y/n do something! They are all going to die." Paimon anxiously said.

"Hey! You evil dragon! Over here!." Paimon shouted trying to grab Dvalin's attention, but to no avail.

"Oh crap, what can I do? I can't attack him with my katana and I can't shout at him either..."

"Y/n, think of something quick!"

"I got it!" Y/n exclaimed. She opened her coat and pulled out the shuriken she took. Y/n never threw a shuriken before but she did practice with a bow and arrow. So it should not be much of a problem.

With much precision, Y/n threw the shuriken aiming for the eye. Sadly, the shuriken didn't manage to hit the eye but it still got Dvalin attention to shift from the group to Y/n and Paimon.

"Yes!" Paimon and Y/n celebrated. But realisation dawn on them, now that Stormterror attention is on them... That means... Both of them slowly turn their heads to see Dvalin heading full speed at them.

"Run!"

Sorry about the cliffhanger. I can't help it😅. But anyways, my exams are here. So I won't really be posting so much. I will continue just that the posting time will be slower. I apologise for that. However, right after I finished. I will get right back to writing more, and I do not intend to discontinue this book anytime soon. So rest assured! Bye!

Liz

1998 words