From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.

Start from the beginning

"Oh no! The Lyre!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Everyone, retreat!" Jean shouted.

Everyone turned around only to see their only exit were blocked by hillichurls.
Hillichurls surrounded them, slowly creeping towards the group. Everybody draw their weapons preparing for a life or death battle.

Just then, all hell broke lose. The team managed to hold up well at first but Y/n could tell they were quickly getting tired. This battle was too unfair, they were outnumbered. Y/n has to think of something quick or everyone here is pretty much set for doom.

Suddenly, her eye caught sight of the barrier and she look at her katana.

"This idea of mine could possibly expose me,and we are not excatly close with one another. But...even if we are not the closest of friends. I still have to help them." With everything to lose, Y/n still decided to run up to the barrier with much trouble. But eventually, she made it.

Y/n brought up her katana, and plunge it into the barrier. The same red and black lighting surrounded her. The others looked in awe and shielded their eyes of the bright red light emitting from Y/n's Katana. Even the hillichurls were doing the same.

Y/n continues to push her katana through with all her strength. She could feel her katana managed to stab through the barrier a tad bit. Unfortunately, it was not enough and Y/n was quickly losing strength. When she thought of a solution. However, it was not favorable.

"Blair! Blair! Wake up! Can you hear me?"

"What. Do. You. Want?"

"Blair! I'm in a bit of a pickle right now."

"I can see that, idiot. What do you want me to do about it?"

Y/n honestly can't believe that she has to resort to this solution.
"I'm asking you to lend me some of your power to break the barrier."

There was moment of a silence and Y/n was getting impatient.

"Blair-" Y/n was suddenly interrupted with 'her' laughter.

"...... hahahaHaHaHaHA! You despise me so much and yet, you are relying on me? Do you really expect me to help a low life like you? "

" *sigh* It's truly sad, I would have help you, you know. If I had a heart."

"Blair? Please! Ugh!" Y/n was beyond frustrated as her strength was leaving her.

"No... What was I doing. Begging for help from 'her'. How weak..."

Y/n was ashamed of herself. Has she really snoop that low?

"I have to prove her wrong... I'm more than just a pathetic child. "

Y/n let out a battle cry, using her new found strength and determination to push through the barrier. Which is starting to break like glass, cracks appeared and was slowly shattering. Her effort paid of, the barrier eventually shattered and a gush of wind flowed out.

" Everyone, come! " Y/n shouted to the others. They dashed inside Stormterror's Lair and managed to get away from the hoard of hillichurls.

Everyone took a moment to collect their breath. "Wow Y/n! That was amazing!" Paimon praised.

"Yeah! You totally saved our butts there." Venti commended.

The rest seemed to agree, expect for Diluc. Y/n was becoming more bashful and awkwardly thanking them for their compliments.

"How did you do it Y/n?" Paimon asked.

Sadly, Diluc interrupted their conversation. "I hate to crash the party but we still have a dragon to beat." Diluc reminded them.