𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 // 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒 & 𝑍ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖 (𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙)

You crossed your arms and frowned. You had not expected them to come barging in so early.

"______ Lăo Shī, welcome home." The harbinger greeted, placing down the paperwork he had been curious of.

"Indeed. How was your day?" The consultant added, closing the book he had been reading and placing it back on your desk.

"My day was fine, thank you." You answered. "But I find it disrespectful for not informing me of your visit. Let alone, barging in and making yourselves at home. Mind explaining the broken shards downstairs?"

"I believe that was Childe's fault. He had been eagerly awaiting your return, only through impatience did he start looking for something to entertain himself with."

"So he broke something on accident?"

"Precisely." Zhongli confirmed. Childe glared.

"What exactly?"

"Erm..."

"I think it was a vase. Tinted with ocean blue with a raging tides design. Quite a lovely design, really."

"..."

You internally screamed a string of curses as you inhaled sharply. Oh you assured yourself the amount of punishments you would give that ginger head. But nonetheless, you were tired and didn't bother questioning what happened.

You sighed, "Whatever, just get yourselves ready for bed. It's not like I can send you off this late at night, can I?"

"You want us to sleep with you...?" Childe asked, surprised but joyous.

You raised a brow, "Is there a problem?"

"N-No! Not at all..."

You flickered your eyes open. The sounds of soft snoring filled your ears as you slowly sat up. On your left laid Tartaglia, his back facing the other way, allowing you to silently admire his sleeping face. On your right laid Zhongli, his long dark hair down and disheveled. He too, had a lovely sleeping face.

It's early in the morning,_____. Don't start developing weird thoughts.

You shook your head of indecent thoughts away. It's probably the drowsiness. Sometimes, you would do or think things unthinkable when you're feeling sleepy or tired.

Your eyes widened at the sound of low groans. You turned to your left to see Childe staring up at you groggily. His hand made it's way to yours, holding it firmly and gently.

"Lăo shī....." He muttered, pulling your hand close to his face and nuzzling it.

You let out a quiet chuckle before leaning down and planting a kiss on his forehead. "I'm here, Ajax."

Out of instinct, Childe lifted his arms around your neck, pulling you in a kiss.

Warning: ⚠️🔞⚠️

You weren't surprised, instead, returned the action by kissing back. Your tongues swirling in your mouths as you savored each other. You two stayed like that for about a minute or so before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting your lips.

You repositioned yourself atop the ginger head. Childe felt rather aroused seeing you loom over him with a dominating aura. Your hands trailed off, feeling every part of his body.

"How naughty of you, Ajax. You're already hard when I haven't even done anything.... interesting yet."

"Mm.... _____..." His voice was shaky as he felt you rubbing his lower part. You could feel him getting wet by the second, causing you chuckle a bit.

"Want me to take it off?"

"Ngh... yes please.." Childe felt his trousers being taken off, the cold air making him shiver a bit. You rubbed his length rather slowly, just to see what expression he would make.

Childe groaned lowly, his head throwing back a bit, "L-Lāo shī-- Aah~"

His face was flushed in red, his mouth trickled with saliva as he yearned for more. He tried to fasten the pace by moving his hips against your touch. You watched his desperation with a smirk. You were enjoying the sight before you. But you weren't quiet satisfied just yet.

"_____ please...."

"Hm? What please?"

"Hah~ Please..... me.."

"Then beg."

"N-Ngh..." Childe could feel you rubbing him slower and he disliked that. However, he did not want to do as you please. It would hurt his pride and dignity all too much.

"Beg for it, Tartaglia. You want it, no?"

"I-I... agh- don't b-beg..."

"Is that so? Well we'll be stuck like this all morning, hun. I don't do things that easily without anything in return."

Well, it sure will be a long early morning

You gently planted a soft kiss on the dark haired's forehead, a small smile forming on your lips. "Good morning, dear."

Zhongli hummed, "Good morning."

"Sleep well?"

"Mhm."

You giggled, "Good, good."

He joined in on the fun last night rather unexpectedly. Childe was already downstairs, preparing breakfast for the three of you while you stayed upstairs with Zhongli. Right now, you were cuddling with him, running your fingers on his long, disheveled, silky hair. Zhongli did not mind the action and continued cuddling while laying his head on your shoulder.

"Guys, breakfast is ready!"

"We'll be right down, hun!" You gently shook the retired archon, signaling him to get up.

"Let's go, I'm hungry now."

Zhongli nodded and moved away, getting up from the bed and followed you downstairs.

The day went on as usual and business remained busy. None of you had trouble completing any tasks for the day and even had time to spare. At first, you were unsure of how to handle being in a threesome. But the two assured you that you would not need to worry, for they too had no such experience, but are willing to make it work out. Heh... Guess this love triangle wasn't as complicated as you thought it was.

===========================================

It's literally 1 am here. I needed to finish this chapter cuz it's been nagging at me. I can't focus on other chapters when I'm always reminded of that cliffhanger I left. I feel relieved now. I'mma just head to bed and sleep now.