𝐴𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝐿𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 // 𝑍ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖

"Your order, sir."

"Aah, thank you." The server nodded and went back to their duties. Your eyes gleamed with awe.

"Wah! That's a lot of dumplings you ordered." You stated, eyeing the lovely sight of food in front of you. Zhongli grumbled before taking a bite of his own dumpling.

You had been pestering me to get you some. Why are you so surprised?

Zhongli shook his head at his own thoughts before glancing at you. He sweatdropped.

Not only that...

He watched as you devoured every single dumpling you could get your hands on. Your cheeks puffing up as you chewed on the large sizes of the dumplings. Although he wouldn't admit it, he finds it cute.

"Hehe, Zwongwi I wuv ywo!" (Hehe, Zhongli I love you!) You nuzzled your cheek against his, as well as snuggling close to him.

Zhongli chuckled, "I love you too. However...."

"Wah! Ow ow ow!" You whined as he started pinching your cheek.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." The retired archon ordered, as you nodded. Zhongli placed a kiss on your forehead as you snuggled yourself even closer to him.

"Erm, Mr. Zhongli." Zhongli turned to see a waitress standing awkwardly on his side. Zhongli coughed, slightly flustered before shaking it off.

"Yes?"

"The um... payment for your meals."

"Oh, right... Here." He handed a bag of mora to the lady as she excused herself and left.

"Zhongli is so nice today. Can I have more dumplings?"

"____, I already ordered like 3 batches of them." Zhongli sweatdropped. "How are you still not full?"

"But Zhongli hasn't finished his yet, can I have it?"

Well... it's not like I'll be able to finish it anyway...

"Fine."

"Ehe."

You took one of the dumplings and ate it whole. Savoring its texture and flavor as you sat on the consultant's lap. Zhongli could feel stares around him, to which he ignores.

"You're the same as always."

"Ehe, am I still cute?"

"Yes,_____, you are."

=========================================

Rare instance of Zhongli bringing money and actually paying. But seriously, He probably only brings money when he needs to. He already knows Childe can pay so why bother bringing money? 😅 But since this is a more... intimate occassion, he decides to bring some. Don't ask me where he got the mora. :v