"Hey, Bo Young, were you flirting with Ji Ae's house guard?" Yu Ah asked.

"What the hell?!" Bo Young asked with a face really judging the question.

"What?!" Ha Sang and Yeon Joon asked.

"Ohhhhh, what's going on?" Seong Seop asked with an excited face.

"Don't jump into conclusions before I get myself cleared. But what was that question?" Bo Young asked Yu Ah.

"Looks like the guard and you talked so much." Yu Ah smiled cheekily.

"Gosh, it was so awkward while he was leading me to Ji Ae, so I had to hold up some conversations. He was still awkward though. Anyways, that doesn't mean I was flirting with him."

"Or maybe he was flirting with you." Yu Ah said.

"You mean, 'it's okay miss.' 'Sorry miss' is supposed to be flirting?" Bo Young asked mimicking the guard's voice.

Yu Ah and Seong Seop laughed at it.

"Okay, okay, I was just kidding." Yu Ah nudged.

Bo Young giggled. But however, there was an intense atmosphere around Yeon Joon and Ha Sang.

;-;-;-;-;-;

This continues from when Ji Ae bumped into Soo Hee. From here is it Ji Ae's POV.

I wonder why Ms.Han is calling me now.

"Is there something wrong Ms.Han?" I asked hesitantly.

"No no, there is nothing wrong. I just wanted to talk to you. Let's go to my office." Ms Han replied. I just followed her.

I'll just wait and see.

We finally reached her office.

"Take a seat." Ms.Han pointed to the seat opposite to hers. I sat down and looked at her, not gonna lie, I was a little nervous.

"Okay, so, I wanted to ask this something." She started.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, what is it Ms.Han?"

"But, before that I wanted to apologise. I was so immature and rude to ask what I asked yesterday. I sincerely apologise."

"It's okay Ms.Han, it's not a problem. In fact, I found it helpful." I didn't lie. It made me wonder if dad will like it if I be sad for the rest of my life. That's when I remembered what my dad once told, 'Ji Ae, you are like a happy pill wherever you go. The bright aura you have is what makes you shine. So keep being the same, and keep smiling and be happy. People will keep loving you for that too.'

This popped up in my mind when Bo Young joined Ms.Han's side.

"I started to think about it more intensely when Bo Young also said that would be really nice. My dad wouldn't like it when I'm always sad, won't he? Im glad that you actually asked me. And seeing friends being glad that I'm joining the trip, I'm happy too. It's not a problem Ms.Han, don't apologise. Though it was a little sudden." I stated whatever I had in mind.

"I'm so sorry for that." Ms Han apologised again.

"It's okay Ms.Han. Please, do not apologise." I said reassuringly. Ms.Han smiled back.

"Okay, now I will come back to the question. Are you really okay with coming to the trip?" Ms.Han shot her question.

Am I really okay? I'm not sure about that but I know I will be okay soon.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Ms.Han. I gave it a nice thought yesterday and thought about it deeply. Joining the trip would be a great way to make me feel better. This might refresh my mind. On top of that, I have my friends who will accompany me and make me feel good, so I think I'm alright in joining." I smiled thinking about it.

"That's good, I'm glad that you are joining and even more better that you are okay with joining and you're not forcing yourself. Thank you." Ms.Han patted my head.

"I should thank you Ms.Han, you've been a well wisher during these times. Thank you for suggesting the idea."

"No problem. If you face any problem you have to tell me, alright?"

"Sure, Ms.Han." I nodded.

"You're friends must be waiting, you should go now. I will see you later in class."

"Yes, thank you Ms.Han, I will leave now."

I left the teachers office with a light heart.

As soon as I stepped out of the office, my mind decided to think about him.

Why the hell was he acting like that? I was expecting him to be happy when he saw me but he just stared with no emotion and without talking anything to me? How can he do that? Maybe, I was just expecting so much.

I should text them that I am going to meet him before I go back to them.

I texted: "I just left Ms.Han office, there is no problem. Now, I'll go see Yeong Hyun and come back. ^-^"

I clicked the send button. Yu Ah replied with a thumbs up emoticon and Bo Young replied with an 'ok'. Heh, typical of them.

I put my phone in my jacket's pocket and walked straight towards Yeong Hyun's class.

When I reached their class, I stopped in my tracks. Yeon Joon said that Yeong Hyun doesn't want to see me. Will he come if I called him? Most probably not. I slowly peeked through their windows. Thankfully, there weren't many students in the class. I caught him looking forward, visibly obvious that nothing was running in his brain. I decided to intrude a student who was entering the class.

"Hey, um, can you tell Yeong Hyun to come outside?"

"Sure!"

"Thank you so much! Don't tell him that I called him. Just tell him that someone is waiting. Thank you."

The student nodded.

"Hey, Yeong Hyun! Someone is waiting for you here!" The student called him and asked. The voice was loud enough to make him snap out of his trance.

"Who is it?" Yeong Hyun asked back. Dang, just his voice makes my heart beat.

"I don't know, come see for yourself." The student said and looked at me. I mouthed a 'thank you' to which they replied with a nod.

"Fine, I'm coming." Yeong Hyun said. I could hear his footsteps as the classroom was silent cause there were only two or three students in the class.

I was standing just beside the door. He finally came outside and turned to my side. As soon as he looked at me, his eyes widened and stepped backwards and tried to get inside the class.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I asked him. I didn't get any reply.

"Hey! Answer me!" Still no reply. I followed him to his desk. He already took a seat and didn't dare to look at me.

"Yeon Joon told me that you don't wanna see me. Is that true?" I asked him. He decided to look everywhere but me. He didn't utter a word. I sighed and continued, "Fine, if you are not going to look at me and talk to me, I won't talk either. I won't even spare a glance at you. Seeing you at school again made me happy but what's with you? I'm really disappointed in you Yeong Hyun. I'm leaving." I said angrily but that was all an act. Heh, I know about him, he will just come behind me and agree to talk after apologising.

"W-wait, Ji Ae!" Just what I thought. I held in my chuckle and turned back to him.

"I'm sorry." He apologised. I knew it.

"I want to talk to you, follow me. Let's go somewhere else." I said as I came back to my form. I was serious this time. It was not an act.

Chapter - 54 end.