𝟬𝟬𝟮. the old mates

❛ don't know if you love me or want me dead ❜
━━ five seconds of summer
━━━ • :⭐: *.🌙 . *:⭐•. ━━━

           FROM WHAT SIRIUS told Myy, Azumi, Irene and Yana, Hogwarts was smaller compared to Hades' Throne. It only had seven floors whereas Hades' Throne had ten. But Hogwarts was way bigger as well, even though the school itself was smaller, as the surrounding grounds were huge. There was a forest, a lake that stretched on for miles, a Quidditch Pitch and there were two houses. According to Sirius, Hagrid lived in one while a bitter lady with knives for teeth and poison for a tongue named Wren lived in the other. Sirius looked extremely uncomfortable to talk about her but stated that he doesn't know if she still lives, as he lost contact with his friends shortly after he first arrived in Japan all those years ago.

As they searched for a compartment on a train Sirius promised to explain about later on, whispers flew all around them, mainly because of Yana but because of Sirius as well. He kept his head down, ashamed Azumi guessed but she didn't possibly know why he would be ashamed. It's his parents who sent him away, he didn't have much of a choice. When they finally found one, Sirius helped the three girls with their luggage and sat with Azumi, staring out the window instead, hoping the train would start moving soon.

The train hadn't even begun moving when three boys suddenly appeared, out of breath and seemingly tired. Azumi studied each one of them, wondering if these were Sirius' infamous friends. First was a boy with glasses, but they didn't sit right on his crooked nose and his tie was tied haphazardly, as if he gave up halfway. His chestnut hair stood up in wild curls, like Sirius' had once done before Bolin Hanoko had begun the tradition of sleeking it back. Behind his glasses, sat a pair of beautiful chocolate eyes, adorning tears the color of pearls and in the sunlight pouring through the compartment window, they looked like they were made of fire, golden streaks down his cheeks.

The second was a tall, lanky boy, with enormously large feet and scars decorating every inch of his chiseled face. His uniform was neater compared to the two standing beside him, as his shirt was tucked in though a brown coffee stain was visible on it, his tie doing a fairly bad job at hiding the sight for sore eyes. Unlike his companion, his hair was cut shorter, golden brown curls falling over his warm puppy brown eyes, hiding his kaleidoscopic tears but his rose colored nose and cheeks gave him away.

The last boy was tall as well, though the second one towered over him easily. His onyx shoes were untied, shirt not tucked in right and his tie was in his hands, lying limp against his slightly chubby fingers. While the two beside him sported chiseled faces, his was round, making his crystal blue eyes stand out more and it looked somewhat weird with his slightly slim figure, but Azumi could see the baggy skin beneath his uniform, poorly hidden. He too, was crying, though his tears fell faster than the first boys ones.

Irene was first to talk. She had always had a sharp tongue, though she hid it perfectly behind her sweet and kind face. "Can we help you three morons?"

"That's not nice." Yana argued, though she stood protectively in front of the four, hands outstretched and gaping eyes ❨ holes more like it ❩ staring directly at the three boys.

"Yana, back down." Myy spoke, milky eyes on the boys. "The one with the glasses is James Potter, his aura is red and I think it's because he's very much loyal to his friends, including Sirius. The obnoxiously tall one is Remus Lupin, he's a werewolf, I can tell by his jet black aura and the last one is Peter Pettigrew. His aura is golden. They are, or rather were, friends with Sirius."