𝟬𝟬𝟭. the man with the moon eyes

❛ and all the kids scream out,
please stop, you're scaring me ❜
━━ halsey
━━━ • :⭐: *.🌙 . *:⭐•. ━━━

                   MYY, AZUMI AND Sirius were not unfamiliar with the path that led to the Headmistress' dark yet perfectly tranquil office. It was a path they walked almost every day, as the three of them wrecked havoc on the school, ignoring the warnings and threats looming over their heads like a death omen. However, the three were utterly confused as to why they were summoned early in the morning, as they hadn't stuffed snakes into Saiko's dorm room or had a Kappa run loose in the fifth floor lavatory. ❨ They had to banish the water spirit after that. It was worth it. ❩ Behind them, walked Irene Marsh though unlike Sirius, she never attended Hogwarts, as she had been in Beauxbatons but was sent to Hades' Throne ❨ the three friends called it that, as the name translated into Hades School For The Dark Arts ❩ after she burned down half the school with her father and younger sister in it.

"Give it to me straight Marsh, what did we do?" Sirius flashed the girl a charming smile, hoping to entrance her with his devilishly good looks and murderous smile.

"I don't know. I was woken up from a very peaceful slumber by a worried looking Toriyama and she told me to come look for you three." Irene shrugged, holding the lantern a little higher, cursing when she heard shuffling. "Step back."

It wasn't uncommon for creatures to enter the dark and twisted school, as the bad energy attracted vile and unearthly creatures.

"It's just Yana." Myy spoke, milky eyes staring right at the spot the moon haired girl was hiding. ❨ As she could see her silvery aura. ❩ Yana wasn't a student at the school, only a ghost here to protect them from the dark creatures. She looked like a child, but Myy had spoken with her on numerous occasions and she learned that she died when she was twenty.

Irene and Sirius visibly relaxed while Azumi's lips set in a line.

"I have a question for you, Irene." Azumi spoke when they fell into a walk again, trying to keep up with Irene, who was now walking in front of them.

"Yes?" The red haired girl didn't turn around.

"Why couldn't Headmistress wait for dawn?" Azumi stopped walking, stopping both her friends and Yana, who had followed them.

Irene stopped. "That's something you have to ask her." She looked back, green eyes filled with worry. "Now please, we might have Yana with us but that wouldn't stop any creatures from attacking us."

"I have one last question for you, Irene." Azumi's golden eyes glinted in the dim light and she patted down on her dark blue kimono, making sure she still had her wand with her. While it's true that they don't really need wands, some magic required one. Unlike Sirius' and Irene's old wands, they were longer. Starting from the middle of her palm, and ending at her elbow.

Green eyes looked at Azumi's pale hands, fear pushing the worry aside. "Yes?"

"Why are you walking in front of us?" Azumi raised a brow. "You were behind us the entire time, and yet when we encountered Yana, you made sure to add distance from us."

"I ━" Irene sighed. "I know why Toriyama wants you in her office, and the only reason I added distance was because Yana scares me a little. Her hair is as white as the moon and she literally has gaping holes for eyes."

Azumi raised her brow at Myy, who nodded. "Her aura is gold." When a person was lying, their aura turned a rancid green and if they told a small lie, it turned grass green, while the truth was gold.

"Fine, I believe you." Azumi nodded and she glanced at Sirius, who was talking to Yana in a hushed tone. She could see the eye less ghost's paper white skin flush a faint pink and she held in her chuckle. And of course he'd flirt with a ghost. "Let's go, Romeo."