"Yeah, we could have handled this, if you'd listened."

Tommy's talk of power and the discs and all that other crap was starting to kill me slowly. He's said it all before. I've heard him. The power hasn't gotten to my head, I've just got more to think about than just the dreams and plans Tommy and I shared months ago. He needs to understand that, he needs to stop thinking about himself. But he's just not listening. 

"Everything we've been through, every time I put the discs to the side. I think for once after Wilbur has gone, after Schlatt the dictator who exiled us once before has gone, I wouldn't have to put them to the side. You can't turn into what you hate, Tubbo. You can't be the next Schlatt. If you exile me you're following in that man's footsteps."

I let Tommy's words sink in for a moment. He was forgetting one thing. 

"If I can't be the next Schlatt, you can't be the next Wilbur," Tommy pauses for a moment before opening his mouth. 

"Tubbo, you can't make me put them to the side-" I feel something in me snap. 

"LOOK AROUND TOMMY!" I spread my arms out wide and gesture to the wall, more accurately what's behind it.

"Isn't this enough?! What will be enough for you to be satisfied?! You have a whole nation and you have friends who want to help you! Yeah, you like your discs but what about the shit that matters? The shit that should mean more to you than two plastic circles! What about that Tommy? Are you satisfied with the damage you've done? Or do you feel like doing more?"

I watched as my words cut through Tommy. His eyes widened with disbelief and his mouth was gaping like a fish. The atmosphere was tense. 

"Fellas, we need to make a decision now. Tubbo, I don't know what's on your mind but you're the president and you have the last word," Quackity stepped forward and I stepped away from Tommy and back into more important matters than a silly argument. 

"We have three days, we're going to use those three days," I say. 

"What are our options?" Fundy asked. I paused for a moment, we were boxed in here. 

"Our options are exile or don't exile at the moment unless we think of something else." 

"So we're stuck between exile Tommy, or live in complete isolation forever," Fundy reiterated and I nod solemnly.  

"We've been backed into a corner," I say what everybody is thinking. 

"This isn't how this was meant to go. I didn't know that Dream was going to decide that. That's so fucked up. The only thing he wants is the one thing I care about-" Tommy stops himself too late. 

"Yeah, the one thing you care about," I say and look at Tommy blankly. I don't even know what to think anymore. I turn back to Fundy and Quackity. 

~~~~ Y/N's P.O.V ~~~~

Ranboo and I rest our chins on the small table between the couches and stare at the cup with the Allium flower. We've probably been staring at it for hours but I lost track of time a while ago. 

"How the fuck did that happen?" I wonder aloud. 
"I've never seen that happen before," Ranboo says. 
"Could it have been me?" I ask and make eye contact with Ranboo. 
"How?" He asks perplexed. We sit up simultaneously and lean back on the couch. 

"Whenever I play the guitar, I get this feeling inside of me. Like a big warm bubble or a ball of energy," I try to explain but Ranboo doesn't seem to get it. 
"That makes no sense," he says. 
"Weirder things have happened?" I try and Ranboo chuckles a little.