"Oh itll be an easy fix. I just need your help" he shrugged

I don't like that tone, "Hawks. Did that quirk cause issues?"

"Im not sure" he hummed now on my side of the desk.

"Hawks you're scaring me" I sigh turning to look at him for any sign of quirk influence.

It was there in his eyes again. A pink hue that almost glowed. That isn't good.

His hand landed on the desk but the paper it landed on slipped making him suddenly fall. I quickly rushed to his side looking for injury, "Are you ok??"

A deep rumble started in his chest before he burst into a fit of laughter. I flinched but his hand caught my wrist as he turned towards me with a toothy grin, "I think I'm just fine, (Y/N)"

"Hawks let me go" I try to rip my wrist away but he dug his gloved fingers into my wrist.

It was almost too fluid of a movement as I got ripped off my feet onto the floor. He immediately straddled my stomach pulling both my hands down, "Scream all you like. Office is empty"

Oh god what the hell!? No time to panic. There is a security button under my desk. If I can just press it then maybe-

His one hand took both my wrists above my head freeing one of his hands which he used to caress my jaw, "You're so pretty, you know that? How does no one seem to notice? I feel like a Hawks swooping in on a little rabbit" he leaned in close to my ear dropping his voice to a growl, "Ready to eat her up"

When he started to pull away I launched my attack landing an elbow to his face knocking him into the desk. I scrambled up and made it to the door. Shutting it behind me. Unfortunately it locks from the inside so I can't lock him in but it adds an obstical.

I hurry to the stairs needing to get to the first floor and to a populated area asap. I know once he processes what happened he'll be booking it to me. By the time I make it to the bottom of the stairs I realise he has yet to appear.

There is something wrong. I should have hit that panic button. I take the chance to pull the fire alarm before I leave the stairwell just in case this doesn't go well.

The sound of alarms starts blaring which should get peoples attention. I manage to make it to the main lobby to see Hawks already there. He looked pretty pissed until we locked eyes.

"Pretty rude back there. I guess I should have expected a rabbit would kick"

"Hawks, we need to get you to a hospital" I try to reason

"A hospital? But im fine" he chuckled.

Two men suddenly burst into the building, "Fire!?"

"Sorry for the alarm. It was an accident" Hawks smiled at the men

I was about to speak but something sharp pressed into the back of my neck. Is he really threatening me right now? Hawks smile seemed eerie as he looked over to me.

He wouldn't kill me would he? That would be idiotic. He'd kill me in front of 2 witnesses. I need a way out, "Im sorry got the inconvenience but could I get an escort home?"

One of the man tried to speak but Hawks cut him off, "I can do it. I think she just got a bit scared"

"Well, actually I would feel better-" the feather pressed hard...shit. he's not fucking around.

"Come on kid, no reason to be shy. Ill get you home"

"You know what? I can call a friend and-"

"Its no problem"

"Hey! I saw firetrucks, you ok?" Yui came in

"Yes yes, but can I get a ride home?" I smile

"No problem!" She smiled

Hawks scowled but I had no issues with that. I feel successful on getting away. I filed a report when I got home and felt peaceful. When I went back into work things were normal. Later I even got an apology from Hawks for his previous actions stating a quirk had effected him.

Everything went back to normal. At least I thought.

It barely woke me. I usually wouldn't have woken up but tonight I did. Its when I heard a noise I sat up in bed and the snap of wings scared me. Though when I looked I just saw the open window...that I had closed and LOCKED earlier in the night.

He was in my house...he was in my room while I was asleep...oh God how long has he been doing this??

When I went into the office he acted no different. I placed yet ANOTHER report...but my guess is he's intercepting them since there was no action taken from the first.

I need to meet in person with a higher official but know Hawks is too deeply rooted in the commission. So I need to convince him what he's doing is wrong.

Its a short walk to his office but it feels long. Each stride feels like a mile until I knock on the door. When he called for me to come in I held my breath.

"Hawks, we need to talk" I announce

"I agree!" He smiled, "You go first"

"You are exhibiting quirk affected behav-"

"You know you're beautiful?" He stood infront of me having walked over.

I reach back for the door but his hand pressed into the door keeping it closed and me effectivly trapped, "Let me-"

"Is Ash bothering you again? I noticed he got you coffee the other day"

"What? No. We are just on the same team-"

"I'll transfer him then"

"Hawks I know you were in my room!"

"Oh? Whats your proof?"

"Proof?" I stare up at him

"Yes, proof. You have none? Then I don't think I have been. I don't think I've even been in your house now that I think about it" he smirked

This is bullshit! He is lieing and he knows it!! Judging by his grin he knows I know. 

"Tell me what the hell you want"

"I want you, (Y/N)" he purred, "I want to mark your skin so everyone knows you're mine, I want to track you down in the streets like the little rabbit you are. I want to hold you like no one else has before"

"Well this isn't how you gain my affection" I deadpan

"No my little rabbit, you're right. But that doesn't matter much to me" he muttered taking a deep breath, "I just want you" he sighed out crowding into my space

"And when this quirk wears off, what then?" I raise a brow

"Who said it will? Who said this is a quirk? Who said I'm thinking about the future? Its called living in the moment"

I try to drive my knee up but he grabbed it and instead pinned it to his hip, "Fuck you" I spit

"Youre cute"

"Sorry to burst your bubble but you can't fucking touch me here" I glare, "I'll scream and the whole office will know"

"I know. But after work" he grinned, "I'd watch your back" he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "A bunny out in the open is free game. Your little burrow isn't safe either"