1. Heroic but Running

•Lucy's P.O.V•

A nauseated feeling rose up my throat, like my body was flooding with vomit, and was attempting to shoot out of me like a strong sprinkler. My eyes felt droopy, and had indescribable irritation. My body in pain except my lower half starting at my hips. I defiantly was a reck. I released the puke with a cry, desperation for oxygen. Maids bursted in, at least I heard. They screamed as if this hasn't happened before, this is the third time this morning. Why do I feel nausea? Simple, because of the pain. Why do you have pain, you ask? Long story.

"I'm alright really!" I reassure the maids who are hovering over me; There hot breaths covering me. Some of them procrastinate, and debate about the situation I'm in, but I Inspirit them again telling them not to worry. But they do what they always do. Call for my father. I can hear the stomps of his shoes get louder, and closer to my room, when I hear a irritated, familiar voice yell with furry.

"What the hell is it?! I'm busy!" He barks with frustrated breaths. The maids chatter, and explain as always, and he blows them off with a sigh.

"She's fine. Fit her into a new dress immediately." He orders, and exits. The maids quickly scatter around as I wipe puke from my lip. They fit me into a tight gown that's hard to breath in, and I cover my mouth trying to breath instead of puking again. The maids squeal, and scurry away leaving me to sit alone in my wheelchair breathing unsteadily as everyone else's days run smoothly, and happily unlike my own.

"New Text Message from Erza Scarlet, Hey Lucy! Just checking in with you! So, quick question, wanna come live with me in Magnolia? I'll give you more details later!" My phone beeped loudly as my voice recognition started up with a new message. Excitement ran through my veins as I responded.

"Text to Erza Scarlet, Sounds great to me, just give me the details, and I'll escape as quick as possible. Delivered."

-

"You have came to your destination at Fairy Tail High." My phone beeped before turning off. It was risky, but I made it. I think...

Pushing forward, I made my way through a wide doorway. My fingertips slid against it, it felt like smooth wood. Through the entrance I heard chatter around me, and felt a swift of self cautiousness, I covered my mouth regaining my strength so I wouldn't vomit.

"Hello? Are you new around here?" A girls voice asked politely with concern.

"O-Oh I'm not... I-I'm just... Do you happen to know where E-Erza Scarlet is?" I stuttered with a gulp of anxiety.

"Actually I do! Want me to lead you?" She said warmly, and I felt relief. I nodded as I felt a boost. This girl was pushing me to wherever Erza was located.

"I'm Levy Mcgarden." She told as she pushed me gently as if I was a fragile glass doll.

"I'm Lucy." I said bashfully.

"Well, Lucy, Welcome to Fairy Tail High!"

-

I smelt grass, and salt. A breeze hit my cheeks. I began to hear soft voices grow louder as Levy Mcgarden pushed me closer, and closer to Erza's destination.

"We're here." Levy said cheerfully as she stopped me gently in place.

"L-Lucy?!" I heard Erza's surprised screech, and rapid stomps grow closer to me, "You're here?! Now?" I nodded uneasily.

"Oh she didn't know you were coming?" Levy questioned with shock.

"You came here by yourself didn't you... In your condition... Are you nuts?! I should've been more descriptive..." Erza began to freak; I wanted to console her.

"Erz-"

"You can't just up and leave from so far away! You could've gotten hurt! Being blind, and paralyzed from the hips down... You can't do something like that!" Erza breathes heavily. I reached out trying to find Erza's hand, I tried to speak; to calm her. I reached out even more.

"Erza-"

"You aren't like other people Lu-" I fell forward, tension seeping through the air, and a lump forming in my throat. A hard ground smacked against my skin, my body throbbing as I was now face to face with the earth. Tears appeared, and glided down my cheeks.

"Lucy!"

Warm muscular arms wrapped around me, and I tried so hard to find the face of the person who was this close to me.

•Third Person P.O.V•

Screams filled the air. Natsu turned his head searching for the area the screams had began, but to many football players, cheerleader, and classmates were scattering the area, and crowding. He pushed through to find a girl, skin pale as snow, hair gold as the sun, and eyes brown, but heart warming. Her frightened, pained face filling his sight. Natsu reached out, and pulled her into his arms with alarm.

"Hey, Hey, are you alright?!" He asked loudly with concern. She nodded dizzily looking around as if she was lost of sight. Natsu finally caught up with the fact that she was blind not to mention there was a wheelchair a few inches away from them. Not so dense after all.

"I'm f-fine." She told shakily. He looked at Erza Scarlet, and Levy Mcgarden with a glare that spoke 'explain immediately.' They both had different expressions, but both read worry, and concern. Natsu gently sat the blonde blind girl back in her wheelchair, and hurried to the two standing there with the same dumb worrisome expressions.

"Could you please explain what happened here?" He finally asked. It seemed like the world fell silent; nobody said a word. Until...

"We were just arguing." The girl spoke soft, and sheepishly, "No need to-"

"Worry?! You just fell out of your damn wheelchair, and you suspect everyone to not worry at al-" Erza was about to start 'arguing' again, but she stopped herself.

"Are you alright; any pain?" Levy asked going to the girls side.

"I'm really sorry, Lucy..." Erza apologized lifelessly as if her soul was yanked out of her body.

"You were right. I was foolish, and dumb," she chocked with sorrow, but tried so hard to hide it. She began to give off a negative vibe.

"I didn't mean you were dumb or f-" Erza tried to calm Lucy. Lucy's voice cracked, and she bit her lip to stop herself. A tear streamed down her face, but no one could react because she rolled away like a jet, trying to get away from the horrible scene that erupted.

"Lucy!" Levy, and Erza called in unison, but Lucy was gone.