Seconda Parte

The whole situation was madness incarnate! We were staring down darkness itself, the boogeyman! I only heard stories about him and thought there were monsters who didn't actually exist, but the boogeyman does and I- can't ugghhh breathe!

"Your father stole from me a long time ago and I would love to have it back" the boogeyman stated whilst his head moved in a spiral manner all around the room, completely detached from his body as he sucked more and more of the air into himself, making his body bloat and also, hoarding it for himself which I really doubt he needs!

"I- don't know what you want!" I struggled to say as Angelo and I began to float above the table

"As I said, your father stole from, something I need to stay alive in this world! My bloodstone!" he said with ferocity in his growling, sunken voice "They used it to create you! They did a good job in using it to its fullest potential, but in doing so, they gave me the right to do whatever I need to do to take my bloodstone back even if it means in you bein destroyed for good, skeligirl!" the boogeyman barked with his duck lips stretching towards me as his voice deepened with every word. His lips quickly opened widely as sharp razor-like teeth suddenly formed on them as the boogeyman roared "GIVE ME MY STONE!!!"

"Well even if I know what a bloodstone is or how I give it to you, I really don't know how... ugh! And I need- air" I said softly as my body felt softer as my vision dimmed...

 Angelo held my hand as a blinding light suddenly appeared in the room. I looked to my right and I saw Angelo holding a baton that he used to turn on the lights, "You weren't planning on sleeping this early are you?" I only smiled as I pulled him in and hugged him, and then we suddenly fell down as the boogeyman held his head, shaking it vigorously, trying to regain his senses, it seems like.

"We should get out of here... NOW!" I yelled to Angelo as we slowly stood up then quickly sprinted to the door and out of the room. I looked back and saw the boogeyman in his skinless form, with his blinding white eyes, pulsating in the slowly darkening corridor... then all exploded as the boogeyman's face started to race against us, tailing us! "Angelo, don't look now but the boogeyman's right behind, pick up the pace!"

Angelo, being Angelo, looked back and got spooked... of course "Holy mother of Hesus! AHHHHHHHH" he screamed as he bolted three times as fast!... the heck?!

All of a sudden, two smoke clouds, that reformed themselves into solid hands, bursts out of the rooms in front of Angelo and caught him, I stopped to scream "Angelo!" but it was dumb as the boogeyman bit my torso and dragged me down to the floor as the black clouds began to surround us once more and my vision was yet again being taken from me, this is so- "ANNOYING!" then a sudden blast of energy erupted out of from my chest in neon red colour as the walls and floors around me and Angelo got ripped to pieces and the gravity that held our feet to the ground was yet again gone.

"What was that?!" Angelo asked

"I have no idea! hahaha" I laughed then Angelo fixed me as I was... split in half! "Oh god!"

"Don't worry! Or did you forget that I was the one that always used to fix your loose fingers and hands?" Angelo reminded me, so I stayed still as my spine and ribs reconnected, "... Oh shit!" Angelo shouted as he spots the boogeyman, in his cloud form, charging at us, roaring as he destroys the police station even more!

"Quick, help me up" I said to Angelo and we started our run again... "Oh what?" I uttered as I saw the floor were gone and the boogeyman losing in at us, "Oh what the heck! Angelo, parkour!"

Angelo looked back and without any more hesitation, we both yelled "Devil's hinds, run like hell!" we then quickly stood up, sprinting our way through the broken hallways and jumping from walls to walls that were so dispersed could they even really still be called walls. Doing so as we tried our best to go without getting touched any more by that monster as the scattered debris and people and furniture floated by us and some even got torn to pieces as the boogeyman enveloped their being in his dark mist