Prima Parte

As the sun beamed over the town of Raemorwells, two children raced atop the canopy of the giant marketplace, stealing and grabbing any food they can find along the way. Those children? They're me and Angelo of course! "Angelo! Hands up!" I shouted as I tossed a bag of potatoes at Angelo down at the streets, while I ran against the wind and slowly parkoured my way down to Mr. potatoman's roof and then onto Mrs. potatoman's cart, don't ask me why I call them Mr. and Mrs. potatoman... just between you and me, I don't know their real names!

It's been exactly 2 months, 1 week, a day, and 4 hours since I've arrived here in Raemorwells and have been hanging out and stealing with Angelo, BUT WHO'S COUNTING!? Wheee, bam! I jumped to safety onto a bouncy castle on the ground floor, hhaha fun! We do this a lot, usually Wednesdays every week, but today's Friday and we loved to share our joy and mischief again this soon as we plan to leave town!... well hopefully, we'll try!

But anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm stealing from people when they already hate me for being a monster based on the prologue!... well that's just it! They already hate me, minus well live up to their expectations while I'm still alive for all of my damnation that is for sure, soon to come to me in this world. For now, Angelo and I are busy making memories as we then stepped into the streets of the flower vendors. To be honest, I just sorta gave in and became one with the criminal world, ooohhh! I then took a beautiful yellow flower, "Angelo, look!"

"Ooooh, pretty! Nice grab!... How about we run?" and we did!

We laughed and giggled our way to the dark alley in Fhork street as we checked our goodies of the day, "... whoa hahaha, I got a golden potato, Angelo!"

"Yeah? Well, I got myself a steel staff, Wacha!" he cried out as he swung his staff around

"Hey, careful! And besides, we don't steal those things! We steal food and food only, Angelo!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'll return it later, but we got to have it for Buck" Buck's our bully who for some reason loves picking on people like me and Angelo, disabled, different and small. Personally, I don't think he can even beat up nor even stand up to people as big as him, stereotypical bully, you know.

"You thieves! Come back here!" said Mr. potatoman who- caught up with us? Wow, has he been working out? Based on the tone of his old grumbly voice, his anger is overwhelming today haha!

"Sorry Mr. potatoman, but you shouldn't have really put rotten potatoes on our bags yesterday, Angelo got food poisoning!"

"Yeah! And my stomach still grumbles! Like you but ya know, more understandable!" Angelo stated in a serious manner as we ran and left a trail of potatoes behind us as we paid Mr. potatoman no heed, running and giggling all over town!

We stopped to take a breather at Mr. Holer's shop, Bend and Break key shop. "Hi, Mr. Holer!" Angelo and I both shouted aloud as our voices echoed in the large dim-lit shop. We settled at one of the indoor tables and Angelo began counting the potatoes while I looked for Mr. Holer, "Oh Mr. Holeeeeeer, you there?" I kept shouting over and over again as I went further into the back of the shop, then I saw Mr. Holer's shoes laying on the ground "Oh that's peculiar. Mr. Holer never takes off his daughter's gifted shoes, hmmm..." then I went closer, and I cannot believe my eyes as I saw Mr. Holer's body, flat on the ground, blood scattered all around his neck "Mr. Holer!!!" I shouted as I knelt down to him and checked if he was still alive. He was breathless on the floor, dead cold, he was freshly killed!

"Hey, what happened?!" Angelo asked with a dumbfounded look on his person but it was about to get worse as he spots Mr. Holer's dead body, "Oh crap! Ossa, come on! We shouldn't be here if there's a dead body, people might think we did something again" then Angelo grabbed my hand and helped me up

We slowly went out of the store and I wept and wept spicy-cold tears, it utterly burned my eyes! As we stepped onto the stone pavement, 2 police cars were there, waiting... for us!?!

"Huh!?" said a woman suited in black leather and fingerless, solid-steel armour sleeves, standing on the other side of the street gasping as she whipped out a... phone? I think... wait, steel sleeves???

But I didn't nor could I pay her no more heed as a policeman then went out of the shop beside the woman and headed straight to us. We slowly backed off while the cop smiled... why? He then grinned some more as he slowly clapped three times "Well well well, heha! You're under arrest!" he said with a hard teeth-clenching smile as he proceeded to chew some gum, then he took off his glasses and came closer, "-Kids" he said sarcastically while looking directly at me... what??? But before I could even respond, the next thing I know, Angelo and I were put in the back of his police car by another cop as we were to be turned in at the police station.

We zoomed through town, our hearts beating faster than a shrew on ice as we were anxious and utterly and completely nervous about being with cops, we stole so many things! On top of that, we might get blamed for Mr. Holer's death! I looked to my left and saw Angelo shaking rapidly, eyes twitching and all. I grabbed his hand as I whispered "Hey!... We're- we're gonna be ok, ok?" Angelo then bobbed his head as he smiled and started to calm down.

A couple of minutes later, we were escorted into the interrogation room. Angelo was panicking severely once more so I volunteered to speak for the both of us and answered their basic questions, but suddenly "We didn't do anything!" burst out of Angelo's mouth

"Do what?" said the creepy policeman. Oh crap, Angelo! "We haven't said shit yet, handjob," the cop said as he leaned closer and closer to Angelo.

"Mind your language, sir," the other policeman advises the creepy cop "These are still children" The creepy cop then rolled his eyes as he went out of Angelo's space but not without suddenly coming back to Angelo's face as he smashes a cup near Angelo's hand. Angelo jumped and held my arm, tightly and it didn't help at all that I was wearing an already tight, rainbow elbow sleeve along my forearm and skinny as heck biceps.

The creepy cop giggled then grinned widely as he said "Why so jumpy, handless? If you didn't do anything, why so scared, ay?" he kept pushing.

"He's just scared, nothing more nothing less! You would too if you've just suddenly learned your friend has died and saw his dead, lifeless body decaying in front of you and then moments later, you've been brought to a police station being stared down by a couple of cops, one of which is being extremely rude and pushy!... sir" I said with sass as I kept my eyes in direct contact with the creepy cop. God, I can't go on for another second in a room with this guy!... He's smirking! Ughh!

"... Ok. Joey, get the fuck out" said the creepy policeman, hand gesturing his thumb to the door

"Officer Oltman, do not do what I think you're about to do," said the worried, kind-er, maybe, policeman

"Just get out!" Officer Oltman shouted as he dragged Officer Joey out of the room... then Officer Oltman suddenly blacked out the entire room with his hand, what the-!?!

"Hey, what are you!?" Angelo shouted at the officer

Officer Oltman laid his hands on the table, went in for a closer glance at me and Angelo, then went into the shadows then came back to the light with a total change! Black skin, eyes that glowed a blinding white light as teeth dangled sharply out of his disgustingly rotting mouth... ew! He then suddenly spoke "See, I'm the boogeyman. And you-" he pointed at me, "-are mine!"