➻014➻

➺➺➺

WAKING UP FROM THE SUNLIGHT

Radiating from the big glass window. Takemichi look around to see his two husband sleeping peacefully beside him making him smile as the sun reflect their handsome faces.

Getting out of the bed and stretches his sore limbs after what the twins did to him last night but it wasn't like what they always do, there was no hitting this time but they are still rough.

Takemichi remembered that he have an appointment and needs to go after breakfast. Deciding to shower first before helping Sai prepare breakfast for the brothers.

After he finished his shower and dressing up, he went to the kitchen to be greeted by Sai who also just woke up rubbing his eyes still sleepy.

"You seem tired. Did you visit Taisuke?" Takemichi asked grinning that made Sai blush a bit, embarrassed that his boss knows what he and Taisuke is doing.

"You can take a break today Sai, Ran-kun and Rindou-kun will be going to work later and I'll also be going out for check up." Sai looked at his young madam worriedly after mentioning the check up part.

Sai knows what this check up is for and it made him more reluctant to get this day off of his. He felt a hand on his shoulder as Takemichi gave him a reassuring smile.

"Fine, but you need to tell me the result." Sai pouted before hugging Takemichi and went to freshen himself up before going on to his day off.

Takemichi started cooking breakfast for the brothers who are still fast asleep making the blonde wonder why they are so tired when they always wake up first when they do it.

Sai told Takemichi that he will be back tomorrow that also approved by the blonde also wanting his friend to have a rest and stop worrying about him.

After making breakfast Takemichi left a note on the table for the brothers to know where he will be going but not mentiong the check up part not wanting for them to be worried about nothing serious.

Driving off from the mansion to the hospital, Takemichi sighed also not wanting to get check up but he needs to or the pills his taking won't have it's effect.

➺➺➺

Ran woke up feeling that the space between is empty, opening his eyes fully he saw that Takemichi wasn't there anymore just his brother still sleeping.

He panick and search the whole room even the bathroom but no Takemichi was seen. Ran then woke up his brother who grumble still wanting to sleep.

"Rin wake up! Takemichi's isn't here!" Ran shouted as his brother opened his eyes after he heard Takemichi's name mentioned.

Ran don't want to think that his dream last night is happening right now still hoping that the blonde didn't left them.

They still don't know what this feeling is but they just don't want their blonde fiancee to leave them and go to Izana's arm.

Takemichi is only for them and no one can ever change that, the blonde won't leave them and they won't permit him.

Rindou ran downstair to find Sai but their butler isn't also at home making him more panicked but his attention went to the not on the table where food is already served.

Ran read it and sighed that Takemichi just went out to buy groceries and will be back later. But what they don't know is that the note was a lie and Takemichi didn't really went to buy groceries.

➺➺➺

Arriving at the hospital, Takemichi entered the building and went to the receptionist telling his schedule to her.

"Mr. Hanagaki, Doc. Florence told you to go inside." A nurse said and left the blonde after bowing.

Takemichi entered the room as he greet his family doctor, Doc. Florence Kai, an american doctor who is friends with his dad and decided to become their family doctor.

"So Michi-kun what brought you here?" Doc. Florence asked writing something on a paper.

"It's happening again, my head keeps on hurting and I think my pills don't work anymore." Takemichi answered sitting down on the chair infront of the table after the doctor gesture him to sit.

Doc. Florence hummed, understanding his favorite patient's condition. He have known Takemichi since the blonde was young after he treat Tazuki's deep wounds after the mafia leader fought in a underworld war where mafia gangs fight each other to get the title they wanted.

Doc. Florence is also the one who only know about Takemichi's condition as the blonde begged his Uncle not to tell his parents about it. It all happened two years ago and Florence understand the blonde keeping it to theirselves.

"Let me check it up and I'll give you a new batch of pills." Doc. Florence stated and lead the Hanagaki to the x ray room where a big circle scanner can be seen. (Don't know what to call it😅)

After the scanning, Doc. Florence gave Takemichi his new batch pills and gave the blonde a weak smile.

"Let me remind you Takemichi, don't stress yourself and don't let your head get hit by something or it will worsen." Doc. Florence worriedly informed holding Takemichi's hands tightly.

Florence is worried about the blonde, he also can't tell his friend that his son is suffering after he promised Takemichi to keep it to theirselves, but each time Takemichi came to check up it worsen and Florence can't just keep it to himself anymore.

"My boy, you need to tell Tazuki and Aima, I can't longer held myself from telling them and they also need to know." Doc. Florence reminded.

Takemichi just gave a warm smile at the doctor who treated him as his own son. Takemichi is also sorry for making his Uncle lie with him just to hide his sickness from his family.

"I just don't want them to be worry with something not important."

HAHAHAHA this is the first that I'm not lazy to update my three story at the same time

And it was shockening that Takemichi have a sickness he kept, what will he do now?