➻06➻

➺➺➺
Warning short chapter
➺➺➺

A WAVING CHESNUT HAIRED GIRL

Was all Takemichi saw when he turn to his right. He knows this girl for about 5 years now and this will be their first time to see each other after graduating high school. The obly girl who didn't bully nor hurt him, the only girl who comforted him when Rindou blame him for something, the only girl who treated his wounds when Ran and Rindou's fangirls hurt him.

And that only girl was Tachibana Hinata, Hanagaki Takemichi's best of the bestfriend.

"Hina-pon it's been a while." Takemichi smiled and walk to Hinata's table. Sitting at the vacant chair in front of the girl.

"Yeah, it's been a year since we haven't seen each other." Hinata smiled back sipping her cola. "Do they still hit you?" She asked as her mood turn dark.

Takemichi's smile also vanish at the question as he nodded his head to answer it. This really made Hinata mad, just how dare they hit someone as precious and kind like Takemichi?

"I'm also engage to those two." Takemichi informed. A loud bang was heard inside the cafe that made all costumers and staff look at the two.

"I'm sorry." Hinata apologize for her sudden slamming fist on the table that shock the people inside the cafe.

Hinata sat back down staring intensely at Takemichi who is sweating because of big(not really) eyes staring at him asking for answer to the question Hinata is giving him without even saying it.

"It was my Dad and their Dad's decision okay." Takemichi said taking a slice on his cake tasting the chocolaty flavor. (I'm getting hungry while writing this)

"And you agree with it!?" Hinata shouted but this time only Takemichi can hear her. "My gosh Michi! You can just reason to your Dad." She added sipping her new ordered coffee calming herself down.

"I reasoned okay! But it was for business and you know that I want to make Dad proud of me." Takemichi looked down, he really can't say no to his Dad when it comes to business just because of that reason.

Hinata feeling guilty of shouting at her friend, she pat his head to comfort him up not wanting to make her friend depress over something stupid like those two brothers. She showed a smile and hold his both hand caressing it om the process.

"It's okay Michi, but always remember I'm here when you want someone to comfort you." Hinata assured making Takemichi smile and also hold her hands.

But their moment was interrupted when Hinata's phonr started ringing. Picking it up Hinata nodded her head understanding the situation the caller told her. After the short call, Hinata look at Takemichi and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry Michi but I have to go, let's catch up with each other next time."

Takemichi smiled back and nodded. "It's fine Hina-pon, I still use my old number don't worry." He said and wave his hand to the now leaving Tachibana.

Sighing he face his chocolate sundae cake and decided to finish it before lunch time, where Rindou and Ran will be back or he will get a good scolding later if he went home late. He knows that Mr. Haitani Kizomi keep scolding his two sons' because they don't take carr of Takemichi and the blonde don't want their misunderstanding 2 years ago to worsen for he wants to be on good terms with his two fiance.

'

When did this misunderstanding happen again?' Takemichi let out a sigh again before finishing his milkcoffee.

After finishing his drink, he left the cafe deciding to go back home not wanting to be late for lunch with the two. A sudden buzz from his phone was noticed, seeing the caller's id Takemichi smiled knowing who this guy is. He also missed this guy for they haven't seen each other for a year like he and Hinata. Picking the phone call he cheerfully answered whoever this guy on the other line is.

"Sei-pon, how are you?"

[I'm so sorry if the chapter was short, I ran out of idea for this chapter because school will be starting in monday and I have to log in on the apps that my class will be using and it is such a hasle for me to think a long idea, but I promise I will make it long on the next chapter, and for my story Their Plaything, I still am brainstorming on what will happen next since it will be ending on it's chapter 20.

I hope you enjoy it and stay safe<\33]

Tokyo Revengers Presents: Toxic Love{✓}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें