➻09➻

➺➺➺

IT'S BEEN A THREE DAYS SINCE WHAT HAPPENED

Takemichi is at the living room watching a show that is too boring but still watch it regardless. It's also been a three days since the brothers' aren't home and Takemichi is taking this advantage of them not in the house to invite Hinata, Seishu, Hajime, Izana and Kakucho.

But mostly Izana is the one who visit him this past three days. Takemichi also knows that his friends notice that he is wearing long sleeves and leggings or pants even though it's pretty hot. Only Izana knows what happened to Takemichi for he have seen the bruises and hickies on the blonde's body when he burst inside Takemichi's room while he was changing.

The white hair's reaction wasn't expected by Takemichi, he was mad and furious at the brothers' for treating their fiancee like a toy to play with. Izana was about to go and hunt Ran and Rindou but Takemichi stops him not wanting the brothers' to know that Izana have been visiting their house for the past three days.

A yawn was heard from Takemichi who laid down at the couch wanting to sleep all the exhaustment even though he didn't do anything in particular. It was just that the hits pain is still having it's effect on the blonde's body that made him exhausted.

The door bell suddenly ring, Takemichi look at Sai asking if theybare expecting guist but the butler just shrug also don't know who it is. Sai went outside and ask one of the guards who it is and was greeted by a smiling Izana holding a bouquet of roses and a cake.

"Takemichi-sama, Izana-sama is here." Sai informed. He was shock and blink for a few times just to see his young master outside in a flash without even wearing slippers.

Takemichu smile but gave Izana a confuse face as to why he brought a bouquet and cake.

"What's this?" Takemichi ask as he let Izana in the mansion.

"It's a gift to cheer you up, I got a feeling that maybe you were bored and want to eat chocolate sundae cake, so i bought them. I also bought some fries your favorite." Izana explained giving a smile to Takemichi whose eyes light uo at tge thoughtfullness from Izana.

He really is lucky to have someone like Izana, the white hair just got a feeling and obey that feeling buyung the food the blonde wanted. He smile back and gave a thank you kiss on Izana's cheeks that made the latter turn red as a tomato.

"Thank you for being thoughtful." Takemichi thanked and took the bouquet from Izana's hand, handing it to Sai and order him to out it on Takemichi vase in his room. "Let's eat the cake."

➺➺➺

It's been four hours since Izana came and Takemichi is grateful for the white hair to be here with him to cheer him up and comfort him. Izana knows that Takemichi is very exhausted so he deciced to give the blonde a massage but it was the worst idea he thought off.

Izana have been stopping himself from touching Takemichi inappropriately and he is also fighting hisself control on not getting hard by the blonde's seductive moans of pleasure because of the massage Izana is giving.

Izana knows that if he did anything wrong the blonde will hate him and he don't want that to happen and control his self from doing something inapproriate even though it was pretty hard for him.

After the massage, they both decided to play video game to kill some time as they both don't know what do to next that is something fun aside from going out and play on the arcade.

Sai watch his young madam having fun and thankful that Izana came to visit and not let the blonde get bored and feel alone. He was still blaming himself for not helping his poor young madam from his two young master. He was feeling pity when he saw the bruises and hickies that are attached on Takemichi's body in two colors purple and red.

Sai is afraid that someday his Hanagaki master will see those bruise and break off the engagement of the three. Sai have been with Takemichi for a few years now and he also knows that the blonde held a special feelings to the Haitani brothers but the two was so blind and just keep on hurting Takemichi.

'I wish for my young madam to have someone who treasures him.'

[Hey guys, I'm sorry if it short but I will be posting short chapters for now and can't update at day or even at night because my online class have started and I need to focus on my grades this year but I hope you like this new chapter and take ca...

[Hey guys, I'm sorry if it short but I will be posting short chapters for now and can't update at day or even at night because my online class have started and I need to focus on my grades this year but I hope you like this new chapter and take care<\33]