➻012➻

➺➺➺

AS THE TWO BIG WOODEN DOORS OPEN

Choas appeared. Ran and Rindou entered with their girlfriends showing up shamelessly like their fiancee isn't even invited. Reiko and Kizomi were dissapointed about what their sons are doing, bringing their girlfriends to their fiancee's family party.

"Oh I didn't know thay my dear sister is invited." Rindou grin walking to where the other's are as Kanae cling on his arms smirking to Takemichi.

"Hello Aunt, Uncle and Sister, I'm Daicho Kanae, Rindou's girlfriend." Kanae introduced smiling so sweetly but got a judging looks from Kazumi, Reiko and Kizomi instead.

"Hello Aunt and Uncle I am Tanaka Erika nice too meet you." Erika introduced but also got the cold treatment from his boyfriend's family like what Kanae got.

"I'm sorry but please don't call me Sister again since we're not that close to each other. You're only Rindou's girlfriend not my sister." Kazumi retored as she face her back on the girls who gritted their teeth for the sudden embarrassement.

Rindou was about to snap at his sister but got a menancing glare from his father who is only watching the happenings on the side not even helping his son.

Aima broke the atmosphere around them since they are being watch by others and it might turn into something not good of a rumor.

"If you just want to make my brother jealous of having his two husbands with you then stop, don't ever think that my brother is that lowly like you." Akihiro rolled his eyes as he follow his father and mother to start the party while Taisuke snickered.

Rindou again was about to snapped when Ran hold his shoulder giving him a signal not to do anything reckless.

"Don't worry about them Nae-chan, I'll deal with them later." Rindou assured giving a kiss on Kanae's forehead while the girl turn her head to where Takemichi is.

Giving the blonde a smirk of victory, however didn't get the reaction she wanted from the blonde. Takemichi saw what Rindou did but only ignored it and went to where his companion who is now eating at the table chatting with his two teasing brothers.

Ran noticed that Takemichu didn't greet them when they got here, the blonde usually greets them when they got home from work or when they are late to a party.

Yet there's no greetings or even a smile from Takemichi. Something wrong is happening with the blonde that it made Ran aggitated without knowing.

They settled theirself on the table where Takemichi and his brother with Izana and Kazumi are sitting, joining the five on one table.

Erika and Kanae expected a reaction from the blonde, however it wasn't Takemichi but his two brothers and Kazumi glaring at the two girls who gulp at the sudden serious atmosphere.

"Iza-pon what do you want to eat?" Takemichi asked Izana who is beside him.

This got the others attention especially the two Haitani brothers Ran and Rindou who is shock that there rival is here with their wife flirting with each other like a married couple.

And that made Ran and Rindou mad as hell, how come they aren't informed that Takemichi brought that old half and half man to his family party.