➻01➻

➺➺➺

HAVE YOU HEARD OF A STORY

It was a story about love at first sight. The thought of it is already romantic and magical right? Who wouldn't want to have something like love at first sight? You will fall in love with someone and that someone also likew you back, wouldn't that be so lovely.

Someone even say that if you two like back each other, you will be with each other forever and no on can seperate you apart even if the world twist and turn you two will never broke apart.

But that saying was just bullshit. To Hanagaki Takemichi love at first sight is no such thing as something delusional. How can a love at first sight became a love contain only of toxcity and only fights.

It was a peaceful love at first but how can it turn into something poisonous in just a matter of time.

➺➺➺
Flashback:

A DARK HAIR BOY TAKEMICHI

Were playing with his friend when someone suddenly pushed him away from the swings. Turning around he saw a bunch of middle schooler looking at them with disgust and pure hate even though they didn't do anything to them.

"What do you think you're doing here?" The boy with brown hair that seems to be the leader asked.

"Playing." Takemichi answered staring at the boys from up and down checking him if they brought something like metal stick.

"This is our territory and you're trespassing." The other said smirking at the two little boys.

"But this is a public park and everyone can play here." Takemichi fought back and got a punch in the face as a response from the leader.

Takemichi stumbled back because of the impact as Yamamoto Takuya rush to him checking if he had any major injuries but luckily there wasn't. He glared at the five boys but didn't attack for he knows that they are more powerful than them.

A two boys with blonde hair just pass the park and saw the commotion. They weren't interested in the fight at first but after they saw the cute little boy on the ground they were mesmerized by the beauty he held.

Takemichi stands up wiping the dirt away from his face as Takuya helped him up. He look at the five boys with a calculating looks that made the leader more mad and furious at the same time.

He was about to punch Takemichi again when someone stopped his punch. The two blonde boys stepped in before the brown hair boy can hit a punch to Takemichi. They don't know why they did it but all they know is that they wanted to protect the little raven hair from this bullies.

Without saying anything, the taller blonde punch the brown hair boy making him pass out in just a punch. The minions of the pass out boy shakes in fear as they carry their fallen leader away from the taller blonde.

"Are you okay?" The shorter blonde asked Takemichi who smile as a response to the question.

"Thank you for saving us." Takemichi bowed, he turn to Takuya asking if he had some scratch and the blonde shook his head no.

Takemichi sigh in relief that Takuya was okay. It was much of a relief that they didn't attack Takuya and only him.

The two blondes stared at Takemichi for a few minutes cannot look away from his gorgeouness. They didn't know they were staring for too long that it made the raven hair concious.

"Is there something wrong?" Takemichi asked shyly wanting to hidr in a hole.

"Can I get your name?" The taller one ask back.

Takemichi nodded and smile. "Of course, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi how about you two?"

"I'm Haitani Ran and this is my brother Rindou." Ran introduces as Rindou bowed his head.

Takemichi smile at them making the brotherd blush at the sight of an angel in front of them with a bright smile. Takemichi and Takuya left the brothers as to they need to get home before night or their parents will scold them.

"Let's meet again Ran-san Rindou-san!" Takemichi waved to the two before his figure was not to be seen.

➺➺➺

And that is how they meet with each other. Takemichi became Haitani brothers first love. They always hangout with Takemichi that they couldn't be seperate to each other. They always go anywhere together, their bond was so strong that it can't break by something of a simple fight.

But what if that unbreakable bond that the three of them tresures so much break? What will happen to them?