fifty-one.

no tampering

no tampering

~~~~~

"Annie!!!" Dean shouted in worry as he rushed over to his wife that was now laying in the middle of the school's hallway unconscious. He kneeled down next to her, checking her pulse. Sighing in release when he felt that she still had a steady rhythmic beat.

His shouts of worry were quickly followed by those of Anastasia's children as they rounded the corner with intentions of talking to their mother. Instead, they saw their father concerned and their mom on the ground.

Dean picked his wife up bridal style, carefully, and brought her back into the office and laid her down on the couch. The kids had followed him and began asking questions about if she was okay and if he knew what had happened.

But Dean had not a clue what had happened to his wife.

Not a single one.

No one in the school did.

~~~~~

"What happened?" Alaric questioned as he entered the office he shared with his best friend. His face morphing into one of worry and confusion as soon as he saw his best friend passed out on the couch of their office with all the kids and Dean near her.

Dean had called him in hopes that he could figure out what happened, seeing as all the kids had tried and were unable to. The whole family had grown worried and thought that maybe Alaric, who had an immortal warlock's magic in him might be able to figure out what was wrong.

Both the kids and the husband wanted Anastasia to be okay and the unborn baby.

"She just collapsed." Dean answered to his friend.

"Can you fix her, dad?" Josie asked him with pleading eyes.

"I can try." Ric responded to his kid, before he walked over to her and kneeled beside the couch. He then began to chant a spell he had been taught by Silas.

Well....all his spells and majority of what he knew had been because Silas taught him. They became buddies...well sort of. There were definitely some ups and some downs in that strange friendship.

Moments had passed as Alaric had been chanting, before he stopped. When he did, he had a concerned expression on his face.

"Ric, what's wrong?" Maverick asked his uncle.

"It's a spell. Someone is using a spell against her." Alaric replied.

"Can you fix it?" Lizzie asked him, frantically.

Alaric sighed as she shook his head.

"I can't. If I tamper with the spell, it could do serious damage to both her and her and the baby."

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) it's short i know, but i'll make it up to you because the next chapter the memories begin. they are probably going to go in order of when they happened and there is going to multiple chapters worth of them. and no, they won't see every part of her life, only a few of them.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3