~~~~~

After he had had his neck snapped by the demonic lookalike, Klaus gasped awake, screaming--much to the alarm of his family members.

When asked what was wrong, he began screaming about how the Devil was real and how the demonic was out to get him. His family clearly didn't believe him.

Well the family that actually still cared about him, anyway.

They told him that he was being paranoid and that he was making up nonsense. But their denial of what he was telling them, made him angrier, so he holed himself up in the bedroom of his home.

He spent two months pent up in his room, rambling on and on about the Devil and how the Devil was out to get him. Or maybe he was just drowning on and on about how the woman he was going to matter was literally an evil incarnates' daughter.

The walls of his room were covered in words and sketches of the grim and gory faces that Anastasia and Lucifer had shown him. The Devil Face and the Face of Darkness. Both equally terrifying and demonic as the other.

But no matter how much he rambled or how much he plastered his wall with sketches, the hybrid had never come to terms with it.

His siblings would come to check on him, only for him to yell at them saying that he was telling the truth or for them to leave him alone.

His daughter had returned in the time he had looked himself away. She had returned to get some of her things and was then told by her family that her father had locked himself up in his room. However, instead of her caring like they expected she would, Hope simply shrugged her shoulders, collected her items and left the house.

It seemed that divine power had caused a rift in the Mikaelson family.

Or more like, Klaus Mikaelson's family had caused a rift in his own family.

~~~~~

Hope had returned to the school with the stuff she had collected. Her mind was stuck on what her aunts and uncles had said about the divinity and the Devil. She thought it could be possible, but it wasn't like she was a religious child, so for the moment being she didn't believe it until she was given proof.

At least she didn't go mad like her father did.

On her way walking back to her room, she bumped into someone. More like multiple people.

Looking up, the young tribrid saw the group of six intimidating Morningstar siblings. He immediately stepped back. "Sorry." She mumbled, averting her eyes from their gaze. They all simply nodded before they began walking away, but then Hope called out one of their names, making the whole group spin around.

"I'm sorry about my father." She apologized. "I'm sorry for everything he has done to you and your family."

"It's okay, Hope." Athena spoke up. "You aren't responsible for his actions. Only he is." She told Hope with a small smile that she reciprocated.

Maybe there was hope for them yet.

~~~~~

Anastasia was now around five months pregnant. Shad a noticeable baby bump as she exited her office near the end of the lunch period, in hopes of talking to her children.

But her hopes were got short, when she collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) double update. i think the rest of my night will be spent mapping out chapters and getting the new stories i want to write rolling. the chapter is kind of boring but it needed to happen so the next chapters would make sense. i can't to write them. i have only mapped them out a bit and i already love them and i hope you all will like them too.

also,  i am trying to decide what i want to happen between hope and the children...

rewatching the arrow and tommy's death with also get me crying. it will always break my heart the way oliver sounds so broken after tommy closes his eyes. i can't-

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3