Dean and Kol were happily sitting on the sidelines of the heated fight, along with Davina, Marcel, and Sam. Contrary to the other three, both of them had taken the liberty of having popcorn to eat as they watched it happen.

Both of them watched it as if it were some sit down reality TV show.

Anastasia's hands moved in a rhythmic pattern that in all situations might have looked mesmerizingly beautiful. With each movement, the shadowed figure in front of Rebekah began advancing towards the blonde beauty before making attacks against her. Her brother's unable to do anything due to the figures blocking their own pathways.

"Why are you doing this?" Rebekah questioned. "I haven't done anything to you." She pleaded with her past friend.

"You've done plenty!!" Anastasia spoke as her pure coal black eyes bored into the blonde's eyes. "You saw what your brother was doing to me all those years ago and never said anything about it or tried to intervene. But surprisingly enough, I got over that. Because I realized you were just a shitty friend. And then, then, you were going to let him kill Dean."

The shadow figure had landed a few solid punches on the blonde. Blood was running down her face and a few bruises had begun to form, but had quickly begun to heal. It had then pushed her against the wall by her throat, constricting her airways as Anastasia continued to yell at her.

"You were going to take away the father to my children! You were going to take away Sam's brother! You were going to take away my unborn child's father! And for what!?" She paused for a quick second, before continuing, "Because you are too scared of your brother or because of something else."

Rebekah opened her mouth to respond, but the brunette angel didn't let her.

"Actually...I don't think I want an answer to that. Sleep well, darling." Anastasia said, before with the slight flick of her wrist the figure snapped her neck and all the dark energy that made it up got pulled back into the temporarily dead blonde, like it never even was there.

Her gaze then swiftly drifted towards the noble brother. "And you! You talk about nobility but all you do is hide behind your so-called word and your tailored suits, but you will never be anything more than a monster!" She yelled at him, before his twin shadow figure snapped his neck two before being absorbed back into his dead slumped over body on the ground.

Lastly, her black eyes locked with stormy blue.

"You are easily the worst of them all! You act like you are some scary evil, but deep down you are still that scared little boy that your father would abuse!" She told him, hitting him where she knew it was going to hurt him most.

"You always bitched about how you wished to be a better man, but in all truth, you turned out worse than him. You are nothing more than an abusive piece of shit, who takes what he wants when he wants, consequences be damned!!!"

"And that's exactly what you were going to do to my family...." She trailed off, before she scoffed at Klaus' reaction to what she said.

"What?" She questioned. "You didn't think I would be able to figure out your pathetic little plan. Kill Dean, Compel Me, and then take my family as your own." Klaus' lips slightly parted, confused and shocked. "I can hear your thoughts, Mr. Mikaelson....so I know everything."

Klaus rolled his eyes and shrugged as he dodged an attack from the figure attacking him. " How does it still feel to know that I fucked your best friend, the girl you practically raised?!" He spat.

"And how does it now feel to know that I fucked your mom?" Anastasia snapped at him, making him stumble back in shock as the figure landed another blow on him.

Everyone became silent quickly, thinking she was joking about what she said as Kol choked on his popcorn. After all, why would they believe something like that? Lucifer, on the other hand, found it very amusing knowing that it was the truth.

A smirk made its way to her face as she stared at Klaus. "And let me tell you, she did this thing with her ton-"

"ENOUGH!!" Klaus yelled at her. His anger once again got the best of him.

Anastasia chuckled. "My sentiments exactly." She mused before she exchanged a look with her father, who immediately had a smirk on his face when she knew what she wanted them to do.

The duo got closer to the hybrid, before Klaus watched Lucifer's face change to one that was deformed and red as his eyes were a yellow and red color...one that looked remarkably like the Devil. And then Anastasia turned to the same deformed black one he thought he kept seeing. Her eyes were black and her face was black.

Both faces were terrifying.

A scream of fear escaped his lips, but he was quickly silenced when his neck was snapped by the demonic twin figure like his two other siblings. And just like them, the figure was then absorbed back into her dead body as it crumpled to the floor.

Lucifer and Anastasia fist bumped as they both wore triumphant smirks.

~~~~~

Dean had now moved towards Anastasia and Lucifer. Her eyes had faded back to their soft brown as her anger had now begun to disappear.

The group of four, Sam, Dean, Anastasia, and Lucifer, all began to leave the house and the occupants behind.

Anastasia briefly locked eyes with a distraught Hayley, but the angel merely shrugged her shoulders before she looked at the eldest sibling, Freya.

"Want some advice, darling?" Anastasia questioned. "Get out while you can."

The four of them then disappeared off into the night.

Kol couldn't contain his laughter after they had left. "That was beautiful!"

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) normal length on this one

a/n: hello lovelies:) normal length on this one. i actually like this chapter which is surprising.

annie wasn't supposed to say that she slept with esther when she was younger, but like the opportunity presented itself so.....

anyways, klaus knows that the devil and angels are real now, but no one else saw the real faces.

i also can't wait for you guys to see what i have planned for the future of this story.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe besties. love you lots<3