HimekoXMale!Reader

[Requested by YoshiisaurusKokichi

[Is platonic

[Tenko's POV]

I made sure the cover was on like Himeko asked and saw [Y/N] come up and chat with her. My jealousy skyrocketed and I wanted to interrupt them. I made myself look away and listened in.

"So Tenko is helping, wanna just her?"

"She might not want me to help"

"Your my friends! Hang out together"
I peeked and saw [Y/N] nod his head and leave Himeko. I thought he was leaving the gym until a tap on my shoulder shocked me.

[Y/N's POV]

I tapped on Tenko's shoulder lightly and she jumped then gave a small glare.

"What the frick?"

"Oh, I wanted to help"

"Only for a bit. I want some alone time later"
I grabbed a rope next to her and walked a few steps so Tenko wouldn't feel like I was doing anything. I saw her point to something I was probably supposed to use and walked off with some boards. Damm helping Himeko was always confusing.

[Few hours later]

Tenko gave me a "playful" shove and Himeko looked over only to drop it.

"Thanks for getting along! I need to change now so leave my room!"

"Ok, c'mon degenerate"
Tenko left and I gave a wave before doing so myself, and I went to my room to get a quick change myself due to some paint being thrown at me by someone. After getting into a plain short and pants I brushed my hair and saw some of the paint got in it. It was time to dye my hair anyway.

I left my dorm and headed to the gym with Angie, who was a close friend of mine too, about the show.

"Do you know any behind the scenes secrets?"

"Noo, just that paint was there"

"Ohh yes! I gave Himeko some paints for color. I never got them back"

"Thats bad. I can talk to her about returning them"

"Thank you! I'm sure she'll return them"
Angie went to sot next to Gonta and I went to the front row and saw Tenko.

"Hey Tenko!"

"Male degenerate Hi"

"I'm gonna sit away from you. Sorry"

"No its ok! Please don't feel bad"
I passed her and sat next to Kokichi and he seemed quiet for once. Then he sipped a panta and saw me with a giggle.

"The Himeko simp is here~"

"I don't like her"

"Awee, maybe someone else does"
He then quicky ran out the gym and I was left in confusion. Kokichi was always a mess with people and himself so it was a surprise.

The cutains rolled back and Himeko looked down knowingly anxious, and she started to sweat until the lights went out and footsteps were heard.

"Sorry the show is canceled!"
The lights turned on and the stage had no one on it, leaving a few people shouting.

"C'mon I gave you that paint for this?"

"Himeko!! Are you ok?"

"Why did she run?"
I looked around from the yelling and saw some were angry while others weren't. Tenko got up and ran to the stage stairs and I followed, feeling bad for Himeko.

"Are you ok"

"Yea, I-I can't do it in front of everyone"

"Hey Himeko! Forget him but are you ok?"
Tenko pushed me aside and sat up seeing her hug Himeko.

"Yes Tenko. Maybe I can do a show with you guys seeing me only"

"Sure, I would love to see your magic"

"I would too, but can we talk to Angie about her supplies"

"Oh, her paints are somewhere in the back. Thanks you two"
Tenko then gave her some space and dashed to the back and I walked to where Himeko was.

"Can we talk about Tenko? She's been bugging me today"

"She is a slow person, sorry about that"

"I think she spilled paint on me"

"She wouldn't do that, maybe someone did"
Himeko gave me a look and I stopped talking knowing it wouldn't get into her head.