Poly!ReaderXKaitoXMaki

[Requested by myself?

[Is a poly where you date each other

[Y/N's POV]

I was walking around campus waiting for my lovers to come meet for the picnic date I set. I checked our text and saw Kaito was coming, but Maki never texted me back, I felt a bit off about this as she usually did. I sat back down and sighed.

After a bit Kaito and Maki came holding hands and I saw Maki had a blindfold on.

"Here we are babe! We have a surprise!"

"Better not be another telescope"

"Trust me"

"Ok"
He took off the blindfold and Maki stared at the small picnic I had set up.

"Thanks you two, I have needed a break"

"Of course, I'm glad Kaito made that twist"
They sat down and I passed some chips around. I hugged Maki in the process and handed her a water due to the heat.

"Thanks"

"Of course Maaki"
I then looked back on some memories I had of Maki and me.

-Flash-

I was running around the pet farm and saw Maki petting a sheep.

"Hi Baa!"

"It's name is Bestys"

"I don't care! Their name is now Baa"

"Baaki"

"Right Maki! Wait Maaki!"

"Oh my god"

"Ello Maaki"

-Back-

I smiled at the idea of it and looked at Kaito. I then just took a breath before slipping into my memories again and looked to my backpack.

"Can you guys help with my homework?"

"Of course Chibi-roll"
He looked at some of my notes and got confused.

"This is what you learn?"

"You know I'm a class above you, I thought maybe you knew"

"This is so advanced"

"Do you know anything"

"I can't read it"
Maki rolled her eyes at us and took my notes to see.

"Jeez, these are hard"

"Thanks"
She handed them back and I just put them away not wanting to taint the mood.

"Lets eat those sandwiches"

"I bet their tasty"
I started to eat mine and I could tell I was zoning off.

I opened my eyes to see a unicorn in Maki's uniform that ran into a waterfall. I saw a bunch of candy canes coming out of the ground and hear Maki talking. I wasn't sure if I should follow or focus. I just followed it and walked on what felt like grass.

No! No! Focus now!

I focused on the voice and started to see the grass become green. Maki was holding my hand and I noticed I wasn't at the picnic area anymore.

"Sorry Maki"

"It's ok"
We just had a nice picnic after that and went to Kaito's dorm to watch a movie.

[I took a lazy ending, oof