AoiXGenderFluid!Reader

[Requested by me again

[Ima try to write a genderfluid person and this is the Lgbtq oneshot

[Aoi's POV]

I put away mine and Sakura's equipment away and saw [Y/N] come up behind me.

"Hey [Y/N], whats up?"

"N-Not much, I have a c-confession"

"What is it?"

"Uhm... I like you"

"Oh ok!"

"Anything else? You look stressed"

"N-Not yet"
I watched as they left and I knew they had somethibg else in their mind. I didn't mind it and just continued to put away the weights away.

[Y/N's POV]

I knew I couldn't confess I decovered I was genderfluid. I wanted to tell my girlfriend but she always never understood trans people. I just grabbed a flag of mine and put it up in our room to start signaling I was genderfluid.

"Oh, what are you putting up!"
I jumped at her voice and turned to see Aoi just walk in.

"I-I was putting up a flag"

"What country is it?"

"It's not a country..."

"Oh, sorry then, what is it"

"It's the trans flag"

"Isn't trans, like that gender thing?"

"Y-Yea"

"Do you want to say anything about it?"

"I-In a bit"

"Ok, just as long as you're ready, I'll never leave you no matter what"

"Thanks, it's just hard to confess"

"Take your time then"
We hugged for a bit and I let out the tears that formed in the time. I was glad Aoi started to understand what trans was. I just sat down and opened a random book to read for the time being.

[Next day, morning]

I woke up and wrapped my arms around Aoi, knowing she was on her phone passing time. I peeked at it but she blocked my view with her arm. I just left it alone and snuggled in. Soon Aoi turned around and joined me.

"Hey Aoi"

"Hey baby"

"I'm genderfluid"

"Oh, ok"
I skipped over my words and we just cuddled.

[It's short as f*ck but oh well, take this side story of the same idea

[Aoi's POV]

I kept looking online and was looking for some pride flags. I found a trans one but knew [Y/N] had one. I looked up genderfluid in hopes of finding one for... I started to think of what to call [Y/N] but passed on and kept looking.

I found a flag labeled genderfluid and hoped it was the right one. I looked up [Y/N]'s sexuality and hoped I didn't mess up. I was never a good ally but I tried my best.

"Hey Aoi whatcha buying?"

"A pride flag for you"

"Oh, thanks"

"Did you get one already? I don't want to get you two"

"No, I only have the trans one. The thought is always nice"

"I'm glad"
I went to hug them and was happy it worked out.