Chapter 1 - This is where the fun begins!

Before we start, I would like to say that this is was suggested to me, by myself, from the past!
I mean, I was all innocent saying I would order pizza, then this maniac says to kill her so here I am. 

btw, If anyone actually bothers to read this, keep reading rat. the worst part is, we had the first conversation as well, like I said in the description, this is an alternate reality so my reactions won't be the same so we are gunna have a branch off from our reality interesting im interested to see where this will lead to. if you wanna read the convo we had, it will be at the end as a nice reward for making it that far.

 if you wanna read the convo we had, it will be at the end as a nice reward for making it that far

________________________________________________________________________________

2020.

10th June.

I look at the clock on my wall, 8:38 AM.

Hyber: No-one would be awake at this hour, surely not.

I crack my computer open and a wave of light hits my eyes awakening me further. I adjust my eyes and look at my 10,000 tabs open. Discord.

I click.

Sayori. 

She won't be up, She lives in America, At the very least it's 3 AM for her. She wouldn't be on.

ping.

Sayori: "OI DINGUS"

...

Ofc she is awake.

Sayori : "OI wake up rat"

Sayori: "If you don't wake up soon I'm going to ping you."

She wont...

ping.

...

Ofc she did.

Sayori: "OI rat," 

Hyber: "What?"

Sayori: What time is it for u?

Hyber: "8 AM,

hbu?"

Sayori: "3 AM

I'm sooooo bored"

Then why doesn't she sleep? lets ask. I know I'll get a dumb response.

Hyber: "Then

sleep."

Sayori: "fuck sleep

I can't tie my shoe but I can fuck your bitch"

What did she just say? She's getting a bit cocky for being behind a screen.

Maybe I should do something, hit her where it hurts. I know! I'll say that sailor moon sucks, or that anime she keeps nagging me about, what was it called? Ah yes. Bunny Girl Senpai sucks too.