Chapter 4 - Murder becomes a habit

Now, i mentioned this at the end of last chapter. but this chapter is named after one of my most favourite chapters in arc 6 of re zero. now if you are following along you should have noticed that all the chapter names are references to chapters, episodes, series or lines from movies or anime.

chapter 1 was named after Anakins famous line in the prequels.

chapter 2 was named after KonoSuba

chapter 3 was named after Annohana

chapter 4 is named after Re: Zero

chapter 5 will be named after no game no life

beyond this idk. i think that may be one of the last chapters. i plan for there to be maybe 3 more after that and this mini series that i'm having a decent amount of fun making will be complete!

________________________________________________________________________________

I run away from the apartment that I was previously in. I hear 2 doors open almost at the exact same time. 

I'll never forget those screams. They were so in sync. The decibels they reached were ear piercing. I probably could faint if I listen to it for long enough.

Sayori: "Are you happy now?"

Hyber: "Huh? What are you doing here.... I thought.... I..."

I thought I killed you, I tried to say. But the words didn't escape.

Sayori: "Oh, you did, YOU killed me. Look at my face."

I look up at her face. It was deformed, blood pouring from her cranium. Her left eye was soaked in blood to the point where I couldn't see the white there at all.

Hillander: "So, You have killed me too huh. Well it's abu next, right?"

Hyber: "How did you...?"

Hillander and Sayori: "Because we are apart of you now. You killed us now you will have to live with those consequences."

why... what did I do wrong??? You should be dead, both of you... 

suddenly I hear sirens in the distance. a fair few of them too, It's getting bright out so running is going to be difficult

Sayori: "If you want to run. There's a river close by. They won't check there for quite some time..."

I guess that makes sense, Wait how did she know what I was thinking??? 

Hyber: "Why would you help me? I'm the one who killed you. And also how did you know what I was thinking?"

Hillander: "Did you not understand? We are apart of you now and you are apart of us. YOU killed us. Isn't it only fair that we get to "kill" "you" now???"

Kill "me" huh, I see... So they are making the "me" that killed them disappear and become a new person. But into who?