Chapter 6 - One Last Time

before we start this one, quick trivia. The title is named after a Hamilton song,

________________________________________________________________________________

Hyber: "I'm surrounded. How am I meant to get out of here?"

Girl: "GHGUHJBHJKJHUIGTYDRFHIJ"

I'm sorry. But, I cant put you out of your misery. The police in this country do carry guns. Most also hold pepper spray. I'll run out back. Subdue the police back there, steal their pistols and run away.

Sayori: "NO"

Hillander: "What's the point in running. No-one wants you anymore."

Abu: "You killed us. Now do the smart thing and kill yourself."

no. no no no no, killing myself wont achieve anything. I'll run out. Get arrested. And pay for my sins

suddenly the screaming in the hallway came to an end. She probably fainted.

Abu's sister: "no. I'm dead now. Because of you. Because you tried to save yourself from the sight of my corpse. You murdered me in the most repulsive way possible."

I didn't mean to. It wasn't my fault. I... 

Sayori: "fine then. Get arrested. But when you finally go to hell know that it was because you was too much of a coward to finish the job."

Hyber: "NO"

I screamed aloud by accident. I need to go and turn myself in. The figures surrounding me and Abu's corpse suddenly disappeared. I'm finally on my own. Finally.

I walk down the stairs to find Abu's brother and mother both crouching down staring at me. They know what I did. And they... Are just sitting there. Disgusting.

Hyber: "So you just watched and listened as your sweet daughter and son popped like a fish."

Brother: "Not quite."

What does that mean? Actually... wheres the father?

SHIT!!

I jump to the right, and quickly looked to where I just stood. A bat clipped with nails is swung where my head once was. If I had been even a second later... I would have been dead... Or at the very least severely injured.

I run over to the door and try to open it. When the father grabs my arms. And crushes them,

Hyber: "AHSHHAAHAHAJAAA"

IT HURTS.... IT HURTS SOOOO BAAAADDD