‼️Wendy Torrance Catch-Up‼️

Pics probably blurry. It's okay. I love Wendy 🧎‍♀️

How You Met- You're Wendy's childhood best friend<3

Who confessed and how- You did after she had a fight with Jack. You told her how beautiful she is and how much she means to you and how musty and terrible Jack was to her.

First Kiss- She and Danny spent the night with you after Jack had gotten drunk and aggressive. She put Danny to bed before coming to spend time with you. The kiss just kinda happened between the two of you and you'd sneak them for awhile after that even if Jack was just a room away.

First Date- She told Jack you guys were 'having lunch together' but you actually went back to your place and watched movies together.(and snuggled)

Nicknames-
Hers- Milf, Mommy, Winnie, Sweetheart
Yours- Doll, Lovebug, Sweetie, Babe (idk why but the thought of wendy saying babe🦋🦋)

When You're Sick- Soup, tissues, cuddles, hot baths, cold rags, anything you need she'll bring. You call her when you're sick and she always arrives in record time oml.

When You're On Your Period- She'll give you tummy massages and medicine if you need it. If it's one of your worst days, she tries her best to keep you happy and comfortable.

Rainy Days- If Danny's at school, you'll stay in and read or listen to the radio. If he's home, you'll go jump in the puddles and play outside.

You Get Injured- She turns into a lil nurse. (Heh😏jk) She makes sure you take proper care of yourself until you heal up. She'll repeat what you should do in the meantime like 50 times to make sure you understand.

You/She Spends The Night For The First Time- Danny was in summer camp and Jack was out drinking at his favorite bar in town. Wendy called you in the early evening and told you she felt lonely so you offered to let her spend the night so she did.

First Time- There had been some obvious tension in your friendship since you were younger. So you both talked and explained why the tension was there. Shortly after your first kiss, you both wanted more. One thing led to another and your bond grew stronger and deeper:).

Bad Days: Whether it's you or her or both of you guys, you try to sit and have a conversation. If either of you want to be alone then the other understands. Usually the night ends with you guys cuddling or a long conversation on the phone while Jacks asleep.

Not doing the fairy comments>:(

Favorite Disney Movie- Robin Hood!!

Top or Bottom- You both switch :)