𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧

Exactly one year ago, I searched "dynamite' on youtube and watched it without even understanding the lyrics on the recommendation of Nishita and I will forever love her for that. And now, one year later, i'm a BTS ARMY and BTS mean so much to me. I want to take this time to recall how i became an ARMY and what impact it has had on me. I would've never known that a few audio files and youtube videos featuring 7 Korean men in their youth would have THIS impact on me. 'Fake Love' is the song that made me an ARMY. What exactly made me an ARMY? It has to be their lyrics. To be honest, their lyrics is what made me love them in the first place. All the other things are secondary. All 7 of them have their unique talents. This is the reason i'm an OT7. I could never choose one above the other. Though, Namjoon has been giving me a hard time lately lol. I don't love them because others love them, or because they're famous. But, i love them for the things they stand for, and represent. A clear before/after point in my life has to be discovering BTS which in turn made me love myself. They have a really diverse discography, which is again one of the reason I love them so much for. BTS really paved the way. The personality glow-up I had after becoming is ARMY still manages to give me goosebumps. I've started loving myself, and I've become more understanding of the world. In fact, it was them who made me realise my passion for reading and writing. I am so grateful to be here today. But this is not the extent of their impact. It is due to them, i met the wonderful purple ocean aka the BTS ARMY. I'm so proud to be a part of their fandom. Not only this, my lil bro is an ARMY himself. I still remember that moment that made me wonder how could a band have THIS impact on me. It's like they've opened a door to another universe for me, to a magic shop. I really want to meet them in person someday, to know their stories, and to tell them mine. Hopefully, I'll attend one of their concerts someday. I can only hope, wish and dream. Now that I know, I'm going to support them till the end. I wasn't with them since the beginning, but i'll be there with them till the end. Afterall, they're a part of my DNA now. Knowing them was like entering a place, that i could already call my home. I've met so many amazing people because of them, and I'm ever grateful to them for that. Hope they keep making good music and keep inspiring me and all of us. I really love all of them so much. Hope I can tell this to them one day.
KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
MIN YOONGI
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
BTS
ARMY
FOREVER

Happy 1st anniversary of me being an ARMY 💜