Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission

Start from the beginning

"Excuse you, but I sing like an angel, and you don't deserve to hear that for free, so count yourself lucky" Eri replied, standing up along with the three boys and walking to the door of their flat, grabbing her shoes.

"Sure you do, hey why don't I record your singing for Kota, see what he thinks?!" Izuku replied, calling out after his sister, as he went to get his shoes, the remainder of the guys following him.

"You know you don't have his number, how would you send them to him?" Eri asked, calling his bluff.

"I can record them on my phone, then one day when you're in the shower or still asleep, send the videos to your phone, then send them to Kota along with a message like," Izuku began, pausing to imitate his sister's voice, quite insultingly, "OH HEY KOTA~ LIKE MY SINGING?" 

"Mirio can you crash the car so he dies and we live?" Eri asked, face red with anger and embarrassment.

"I don't know, I can't go to jail for the fifth time" Mirio joked, getting his shoes on, as he saw Izuku open the door.

"The fifth? I thought you've been seven times?" Eri responded, going along with it as the four of them walked to Mirio's car, where an important question emerged.

"Who's sitting in the front?" Mirio asked, as Eri ran to the car, with Izuku and Bakugo waiting by the bottom of the stairs, rolling their eyes, before following her to the car.

"I guess that problem's solved. Well then, to Shidax we go!" Mirio exclaimed, getting into the car along with his friends and driving off.

Meanwhile, Camie was in the middle of singing Polaris by Blue Encount:
(A/N: If anyone doesn't get this reference, then I am going to revoke your membership to life, aka i'll be slightly annoyed, which is the same thing. Also, I do not know Japanese, and I tried to find the most authentic translations to this song and any other Japanese ones as best as I could. If I am wrong, then please tell me in the comments what specific line is wrong so I can correct it.)

"...I'll never run away anymore

I just want to be the person I want to be
Even if this is meaningless to everybody
I am ok as long as you understand me

Power is not for being at the top
It's for being able to protect and hold on to your dear ones

Even if I were to lose everything
I'll never forget about you

Push aside these tears the best as I can
I'll give you everything
So please don't give up on me
That day I promised to protect you,
This promise still resides in my heart...
Even if the light is about to go out, Go!
Go!"

As Camie finished the song, she caught her breath quickly, with the girls applauding and cheering for her.

"You did really well Camie! I didn't know you could sing that well!" Ochako said, hugging her new friend.

"Well I'm sure she's gotten used to 'singing' for Katsuki" Nejire slyly remarked, as Camie blushed profusely.

"Sh-shut up! Anyways, Ochako, it's your turn! Then Nejire, and I have the perfect song for both of you. Nejire your one is a really old American song, and Ochako yours is still old, but at least it's in the 21st century." Camie said with a grin.

(A/N: Just in case anyone doesn't know, MHA itself is set in the future, and this is also set at some point in the future, hence why I called these songs old. Also, thanks to @ParanormalKnight for the songs, I had no idea what they were, but hey, now I do)

"Wh- You're giving me a super old song?! This better be good!" Nejire whined, as she looked through her phone, filled with pictures of the girls, and a few to make Izuku turn redder than the  Bloody Mary she was thinking about drinking.

"Okay, so Ochako, your song is Bubble Gum Bitch!" Camie said, handing her the mic, as Ochako did her best to hide the fact that she knew the song verbatim.

"Oh what?! Wow I've never heard this before in my life!" Ochako replied, feigning surprise and hiding it with excitement, as she stood at the front and took a deep breath, closing her eyes and remembering the song, as she began to sing. 
Her voice was utterly angelic. If the finest orchestra, band, music producers and gods of sound tried to match how addictive, beautiful and elegant her voice was, they wouldn't be able to get close. The girls already knew she had a magnetic personality, a bubbly laugh, and a smile that could light up a black hole, but the way she sang so casually...it was breathtaking. For a second, they could see why Izuku seemed to fawn so much over the brunette, but she was just in her element, being herself and having fun, something which she wished she could do every day for the rest of her life.

"Got a figure like a pinup

Got a figure like a doll
Don't care if you think I'm dumb
I don't care at all
Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored
I'm the girl you'd die for

I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out
'Cause that's what young love is all about
So pull me closer, and kiss me hard
I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart

I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Queentex, latex, I'm your wonder-maid
Life gave me some lemons so I made some lemonade
Soda pop, soda pop, baby, here I come
Straight to number one

Oh, dear diary, I met a boy
He made my doll heart light up with joy
Oh, dear diary, we fell apart
Welcome to the life of Electra Heart

I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

I think I want your—your American tan
I think you're gonna be my biggest fan

I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink Liquor-Liquor Lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch"

As Ochako finished singing, she saw that all the girl's mouths were left agape, shocked at how she could have nailed a song like that, not only with the lyrics, but also the attitude, sass and demeanour.

"What in the ever-loving fuck did you just become?! How the- How did you- You just-" Nejire and Toga stuttered and sputtered in unison, as Camie stood up, slowly clapping, physically in too much shock to applaud any faster, as Ochako wore a flustered and bashful look, as she didn't even look at the lyrics the entire time as she sang.

"I uhh..went through a phase, plus that song was Mina's favourite. Mina's a close friend of mine" Ochako replied, trying to play her performance off.

"Well either way, you have a really good voice Ochako! But, now it's my turn to rock your worlds!" Nejire exclaimed, going up to the mic, as Ochako went to sit down, before seeing the door open up, with a voice booming into the room.

"Nejire, with all due respect, I don't need you stealing the title of my sex tape, 'Now it's my turn to rock your worlds' is already making me copious amounts of money" Mirio stated, as he, Eri, Izuku and Katsuki all walked into the girl's Karaoke room, as Camie and Katsuki locked eyes, Nejire rolling hers at Mirio's remark. But most importantly, both Ochako and Toga had their eyes on one man: Izuku Midoriya.

A/N: And that's another one done! Sorry this is out a day late, I know that I need to get my schedule down, but at this point, we'll never know. Also, this chapter may be slightly short, but it had to be that way for pacing, so I hope you can forgive me. Anyways, until next time, I hope to see you soon!