Chapter 1

"OH GEOOOOORGE!" Dream exclaimed.

They were recording a new manhunt video, and Dream had just managed to get the upper hand in the nether. He killed George and burnt his things with a flint and steel he luckily kept in his hot bar.

George complained. "Sapnaaapppp, he burnt my thingsss."

Sapnap taunted. "Oh DREAAAMMM! LOOKIE HERE!" He was on a cliff right above Dream and was going to strike from above. Dream fell for his trap and looked upwards, and was met with an arrow to the head. Off he fell into the pit of lava below, and died.

Dream screamed in shock. "WHAT? WHO WAS THAT?" "That was George! We set our spawn outside the portal and left a few backup items in a chest!" Sapnap laughed.

"You really got me there huh." Dream chuckled. "Oh well, that's that for this manhunt." He pressed 'stop recording'.

"It feels good to lose after so long." George audibly rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up."

They continued to chat for a while in vc. They talked about lots of things, mainly of how cute Patches was. Then of course, the topic they always discussed came up, but not in the usual way.

"Let's go to Hawaii."

"What?" asked Dream

"Let's go to Hawaii." George repeated. "It will be fun, don't you think? And I'll finally get to see you guys."

"Well, I'm okay with it. What about you Dream?"

"Uh. Okay I guess? When?"

"Next month?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Should we tell the subs?" asked Sapnap. "Nah. Let's have a surprise stream once we get there."

Dream wheezed. "They're gonna go nuts."

"Well, we have the power to break the internet, so let's use it." George pointed out.

"Okay. Book your tickets, WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII BABY!" Sapnap said. You could hear the smile on their faces.

Little did they know what was to come.

-

a/n:

oh no I wonder what will happen.

well? first chapter pog. let me know how it was. this is my first ever time writing something on this scale, so I would really appreciate feedback. bye bye my little satanic darlings <3.

PS: should I make longer chapters?

Word count: 366