31. Disney Marathons

Tw's
Swearing. A lot of swearing.
(So basically nothing, enjoy the chapter!)
(Sorry if I miss anything)

Y/n's POV:
After our crafting session, we all didn't want to just go on out phones for the rest of the day, so we went to the living room to see what everyone was up to.

"—well what the fuck do we watch then-"

"Sapnap! Language!"

"The hell is going here..?" Lani said confused.

"we wanna put a movie on, but we don't know what to watch" George explains.

it was only the dream team and the bench trio in the living room, plus all of us that just walked in.

"what about the bee movi-"

"tubbo for the last fucking time we are not playing the bee movie. again." tommy says looking tubbo dead in the eyes.

"fineee" he gives in.

"why don't we just do a Disney marathon, like with the lion king and frozen and shit" i suggest.

"why didn't i think of that!" ranboo yells, while everyone else laughs and agrees.

clay grabs the remote from sapnap while Hannah, Lani, Jackie, Mia and i go take a seat somewhere.

"I like how Bad just gave up on yelling at Tommy and I after we swore" I laughed, noticing what had been happening.

We all laugh as Dream started the first movie.

The Lion King.

"Yes! I love this movie! Jackie says excitedly.

The movie continues to play, with us making comments about how something could be done better or how stupid Sapnap thought it was for Simba to run away and live with a pig, and referenced it to when Tommy ran away and hid with Technoblade on the Dream smp.

Just towards the end the end of the movie, Wilbur, Niki, Jack Manifold and a better, not sick, Captain puffy, came to join us.

The lion king finishes, everyone is waiting for the movie to watch, Sapnap chooses one next, which happens to be Luca.

(Author here, I've never watched Luca but I'm planning to 🥲)

An hour and 35 minutes after, when the movie ends, more people join us, those people being minx, Drista, shlatt, techno, philza, and mumza. At this point basically everyone was watching movies with us (yes I added mumza in, I deeply apologise for forgetting to add her)

It was my turn to choose a movie next, I knew exactly what I wanted.

I whisper to Mia my choice, and she nods with approval.

Frozen.

(Believe it or not, one of my friends doesn't know what frozen is, or Dora, or paw patrol, she doesn't have a childhood.)

Clay laughs and puts it on, while some people argue how we shouldn't watch it, everyone stayed, and everyone watched my movie of choice.