25. Trust and Lies.

Tw warnings
Abuse
Slight blood
Sorry if I miss anything!

Clay's POV:
We need proof to have Jackie and Mia transferred to another house, but we don't have any, which is what's making me feel guilty the fact Mia is going to live with him, it's weird though, the fact they need proof that he'd do that to her, couldn't they just question him or something? Oh well, their the police, what more can I do. I'd rather have Niki tell Mia instead of myself, so that's what I'm going to do.

I head back to kitchen where I last saw Niki, and there she was yet again.

"Niki..." I say softer then when I last spoke to her, not trying to scare her for a second time.

"Hm? Oh yes?" She says turning back around to face me.

"So... i called the police and everything, but we don't have any proof or evidence of what Chris had done, so.. the girls have to live with him..."

"But why do they even need proof?" Niki questions.

"I don't know.. kinda sus is you ask me, but they are the police"

"True, I don't think Mia's gonna like this.."

"I know, that's why I came to you to ask if you could tell her, I don't have the heart to..."

"Oh ok, we'll let me finish doing the dishes and I'll tell her."

"Ok, thanks."

"No problem"

And with that I walk out of the kitchen and back to my room.

Mia's POV:
I was now playing adopt me with Jackie in our room, we were both sitting cross legged on the bed, me sitting towards the bottom Jackie towards the top, she had been bugging me to play the new update it had, when Niki walks into our room with a sad expression laid across her face.

"Nikiiiiii!" Jackie said quickly hopping up to give her a hug before sitting back down.

Niki follows her and sits between the two of us on the bed.

"So... Mia, I'm going to have to be straight forward about this, and I'm just Gonna say now, I know your not gonna like it very much..." she spoke softly.

I placed my phone, switching it off.

"I see you two need to talk, I'll go see Drista" Jackie said walking out to find her friend.

"Ok... so you're going to have to live with your uncle until we get proof that's he's treated you horribly... I'm sorry..." she spoke, sadness filled her voice.

I just sat there. Speechless.

Niki pulls me into a hug, as silence tears roll down my face, falling onto her beautiful shirt.

Minutes pass, I was still very upset and destroyed that I have to stay with him.

My mind is just blank.

~ Timeskip ~

It's been two hours since Niki had told me that I had to live with Chris, and even though I didn't want to go, y/n and I formed a plan.