5 - [𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣]

𝘈𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦-𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮,
Georgia picking up her alarm as she slammed it against the wall, groaning.

The girl flipped around, covering her head with a pillow, the girl now fifteen as she tiredly stared at her bandaged arms, frowning slightly.

Her wounds may have hurt, but at least she helped her father.

A loud slamming noise snapped the girl out of her thoughts as she glanced at the doorway, seeing her best friend in his uniform, smiling brightly.

"Time to get out of bed, sleepyhead," He walked towards her, Georgia groaning as her brown locks were all over the place, slamming her pillow over her head once more.

"Leave me alone," She groaned. "I'm sleep-deprived and burnt out."

"I'm sleep-deprived too, but at least I'm awake," Hunter shrugged, pointing at his eyebags pulling the blanket off Georgia's legs, the girl groaning.

"Don't make me grab your ankles and drag you out," Hunter raised a brow, the girl sticking her tongue out, doubting that he would really do it.

Unfortunately for her, Hunter pulled at her ankles, the girl yelping as he pulled her off the bed, catching herself with her hands before teleporting behind him, wrapping her elbow around his neck playfully.

"You were saying?" She smirked, blowing some of her hair out of his face.

"Yeah, give me a sec," The boy flipped her over his back, Georgia crying out as she teleported once more, pulling his ear as soon as she was by his side.

"Har har, very funny," She smiled, pulling him out. "Get out, I need to get ready."

"Yeah, yeah, better hurry," Hunter rubbed his ear. "Your dad's wanted to speak with you. It's your masking ceremony."

Georgia perked up, a smile growing.

"Yes! I can finally leave the castle," She grinned before slamming the door shut, Hunter snickering as he pulled his own golden mask out, placing it on. Rarely was he ever seen without his mask, the boy only taking it off around Kikimora, Lilith, Belos, and his best friend.

"Weirdo," He muttered before walking off.

It wasn't long before Georgia had gotten ready, tying her hair up into a ponytail as she flicked the dust off of her white cloak, smiling as she fixed the amethyst gem that held her cloak up. The brunette soon picked up her white phoenix staff, smiling down at it proudly.

She was finally going to leave the castle.

She remembered the masking ceremony being created as Hunter had turned fifteen, the boy reciting lines that she would mouth along in complete awe.

Hunter's masking ceremony was only a year ago, and he had finally left the castle to help her father out with tasks, and just by hearing his misadventures did she want to explore Bonesborough more.

The girl opened her room door, racing towards the main hall as she stared at the large double doors, a small smile present. The girl took in a deep breath, pushing the doors open as she spotted her father, Hunter by his side with his own mask on as the girl fixed her hairpins slightly.

The room was as per usual, dimly lit, but was instantly lighter as the girl's radiant energy spread throughout the room, Hunter smiling at her through the mask.

Belos looked down at his daughter, her smile making him feel a slight pride which he instantly buried deep under, concerned that it would disrupt his plans.