More Claire Moments

-Claire on her vlog visiting skz on Kingdom-

Chan: Oh my god Claire you're here!!! *hugs her*

Jeongin: *points at the gifts and roses* Is that for us?

Claire: No your shit's at home this is BtoB.

*skz in disbelief watches Claire talks to BtoB fangirling*

.

-Claire when she came back from school right when skz finished their vlive with Hyunjin returning-

Claire: *see's hyunjin and drops her backpack* OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HERE!!!! Hi stupid!!!! *attacks him with hugs and kisses on the cheek*

Hyunjin: nice to see you too

Jeongin: CLAIRE!!!???

Minho: *pulls her away* Let him breath

Han: Can I get love like that?

Claire: Yeah sure. *slaps his face*

Han: ...Love you too.

.

-Claire and her friends being stupid instead of studying-

*instrumental of last dance by big bang is playing*

Claire: *sighs* T.O.P. is the only unproblemactic hottie. *hears the toilet flush and sighs* Seongho just stunk up my fucking bathroom.

Wonyoung: *bursts out laughing*

Jinhyuk: Why you exposing him like that!!??

.

-Claire being frustrated while gaming in Seungwoo's closet-

Claire: *reads a comment* 'Imagine being unproblematic but being in a racist group' Bitch I can tell you're an anti. Listen you have your reasons to not like my members, I don't like it either I literally chase them with a bat. I'm getting tired of my auntie cursing cursing me and my cousins out cuz they're all stays. So please get your ass out of here if you don't like me. *looks at her screen* WHAT THE HELL I LOST!!!??? NO!!!!!

.

-Claire exposing Seongho-

Claire: *reading insta questions* What's Seongho's favorite thing?  My ass and my thighs especially. I'm fine with it... when I don't threaten to chop his dick off.

Chan: *opens the door* HUH!!?

Claire: *looks at Chan* (in english) Close my fucken door!!!

.

-Claire being Jeongin's baby-

Jeongin: *literally messing with her* Look at the baby, aww so cute!!

Claire: Bitch leave me alone, you were literally the maknae before I came in the picture.

Minho: Well you can suffer the same way he did, okay cutie? *pinches her cheeks*

Claire: *flips them off*

.

-Claire and Sunhwa hanging out-

Claire: *hugging Sunhwa* Y'all look who came to see me? My big sister Han Sunhwa.

Sunhwa: Hello everyone I'm Sunhwa.

Claire: This is my brother's sister isn't she pretty? And y'all better not be saying how we're not biological, cuz bitch they saw my grow up so they're my siblings.