The New Dorm

-Claire's POV-

PD-nim told us about the new dorm, that Christie-unnie got us. I was looking around until I heard Jeongin's shocked voice.

Jeongin: WAH! THIS ROOM HAS A BATHROOM!

Claire: DON'T YOU DARE EVEN CALLING THAT ROOM.

Hyunjin: Why?

Claire: Let's see, I'm a girl, I'm the youngest, and I need my privacy.

Seungmin: Jeongin the little princess has a point.

Claire: I know I do, now get out of my fucken room Jeongin.

I went inside my now room and started unpack. Then after that I decorated my room, I noticed how there was also a mini room so I thought why not make my podcasts there. So I took care of that too. After everything was done I looked at my room feeling proud of myself. :)

 :)

You heard someone, come in and it was Jisung

You heard someone, come in and it was Jisung. He was gonna say something but he stopped to look around the room.

Jisung: You did this?

Claire: No shit sherlock.

Jisung: It looks nice, *notices the small room* what is that?

Claire: Podcast stuff. Weren't you here for something else?

Jisung: Oh, go to the livingroom Chan needs to see you.

I followed Jisung to the living to see everyone in the livingroom. I sat on the chair that was near him, and laid my attention on him.

Claire: You needed me?

Chan: Yes, uhm Eunkyung-

Claire: Stop right there, never call me Eunkyung, I hate that name, okay continue.

Chan: Since you're able to do what ever you want, I just want to add some rules.

Claire: NO don't ruin my fun.

Chan: Don't complain, firstly you're going to school. Second off if you're gonna comeback home late or the next day at least tell us. Third off tell us if you have a problem. Lastly don't even think of dating until you graduate.

Claire: Okay but I don't think I can keep promises on the last one.

Minho: I agree with her.

Claire: So I'mma go in my room.

Changbin: Don't you wanna hang out with us?

Claire: Nah, I just wanna rest for a bit.

As I leave I hear Felix say "Well she seems distant.", well no shit I'm distant. Us being close will take time and once I'm comfortable. I went to my room, did another episode of "Shine With Claire", and once that was done and taken care of, I took a nap. After that I was texting a friend from Australia, we were talking about how jealous he was and I was just teasing him. Then with in a few minutes the youngest boy comes barging in my fucken room.

Claire: Uhm next time try knocking...

Jeongin: Sorry. Oh, do you wanna go to a norebang?

Claire: Nope I'm busy.

Jeongin: Well I don't think busy is, *snatches her phone* being on the phone talking to *reads the name* ooh~ who's Yoonseok? Is he your boyfriend or something? *smirks*

Claire: No he's not, he's just a friend.

Jeongin: Hmm I guess you won't get your phone back. 

Claire: Yang Jeongin give me back my phone now!

Jeongin: Will you go to the norebang?

Claire: Fine just give me my phone!

Jeongin: *tosses your phone* There you go, might wanna get changed. *leaves*

I sighed in annoyance and got something simple to wear. Because it ain't no extreme event I need to go to.

I left the room then thinking no one was there I just tried to go back to my room

I left the room then thinking no one was there I just tried to go back to my room. Until I felt someone put me over their should, it was Changbin. I wasn't even gonna try and complain it wasn't gonna get me anywhere. Once we got there I was just sitting there in annoyance while Changbin, Jeongin, Felix, and Han were singing their asses off. Until they played 'I Yah' by H.O.T, yes I know I'm such a oldie for liking 1st gen Kpop. Then Rania's 'Dr. Feel Good' played and they immediately changed the song, to 'Replay' by SHINee, bitch that's one of my favorite debuts. I honestly had fun, and I woudn't be here if Jeongin wasn't teasing me. Thank you Jeongin but I'm still gonna kick your ass later. :)