2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN

Start from the beginning

A hand wraps around his neck faintly and Jimin is pushed back down against the bed. Lips land against his own, moving wantonly. His mouth parts and their tongues meet in a messy kiss filled with an unforeseen desire that they both are too egotistical to claim.

As lips move from Jimin's mouth to his neck, he finds the time to rub the man through his dress pants. A disgruntled sound explodes along his clavicle and the blond preens. It doesn't matter who he's with. He will always be the same in bed and that means having some control.

And so when the man is so focused on Jimin's neck to the point he loses sight of reality, the latter does his best to flip the both of them over. It's clumsy but successful as the blond settles himself over top of the brunette's thighs, moving his hands up and down his covered torso tentatively. He can feel the man's muscle beneath his top and quick to work, he begins to unbutton it. He spreads the soft material open, marveling at his toned body.

When Jimin starts to feel his bare skin, the man's eyes flit with an added burning desire. The blond keeps his own fixed on the brunette's gaze as he dips down to draw his tongue over the coherent muscles of his abdomen. Fingers twist through his hair as he lowers his body, leaving wet kisses beneath his navel. He unbuttons the waistband of his pants and rolls the zipper down.

"What do you have planned, little minx?" Husk, mixed with a soft coating of velvet tunnels into Jimin's ears. He doesn't answer the man, simply nudges at his pants. He lifts his waist into the air and the blond pulls them down, along with his boxers. "You wanna taste me, huh?" he intones.

"Try not to feel so cocky." Jimin drags his tongue from the base of the man's cock to the very tip, watching his jaw strain. His lips stretch into a smirk and he repeats the same action, working him up, teasing him. It's a competition at this point, and Jimin intends on winning fully.

"Stop being such a tease," he groans, fisting the bedding.

Jimin hums while lowering himself over the man's length, taking him whole. Eye contact remains as a constant, especially as the blond sinks himself to the very base, all the way up to the head. He suckles on the tip of it, looking so impossibly sinful in the eyes of the beast of prey. Contrary to his typical rush in bed, he drags it out, slowly lowering himself back down, just to irk his competition. By the way hooded, restive eyes keep him on lock, Jimin can tell that the man is losing control despite how certain he seemed earlier.

"You're just begging me to fuck your throat. That's what you want, isn't it?" Jimin's eyes water over as the man lifts his waist abruptly. His length hits the back of the blond's throat, who in which settles a hand over the brunette's thigh, trying to keep him in place.

Jimin uses the back of his hand to wipe his lips. "You would know if I wanted you to fuck my throat. You're getting so greedy, Sir. What happened to taking things slow? Or are you just getting impatient?" he jeers, dipping his forefinger between quirked lips. He crawls over top of the brunette, fingers teasing his length. "I can see it in your eyes. You're tired of waiting and you wanna fuck me hard. You wanna take things slow but you're losing control. The thing is, I don't blame you. Look at me," he murmurs.

"You're so full of yourself, little minx." The man pulls Jimin in closer by the waistband of his pants until their chests are touching. "I know you want it just as badly as I do. So say it. Say you want me. That you need me. And I'll give it to you." His fingers mess with the blond's dress pants, popping the button open.

Jimin hums, his hand moving up to the hem of the man's shirt. He plays with it between soft fingertips, given silent permission to pull it over his head. When their eyes meet once more, the blond is palmed through his underwear, his thoughts fogged over. But it doesn't matter how hard or how needy he is. He isn't going to give in first.