"Yes JJ, like the ruler of Italy." Natalya laughed she always found the way Americans treated foreign people of power interesting. "But you're here? At the bau? You're part of the hottest, richest family in the world and you're here? Why?"

"Well JJ, I'm here because I am part of the 'hottest, richest family in the world' but also because I have a meeting with agent hotchner." She blinked at Natalya's use of her words against her before profusely apologising.

The two blonds made it to the sixth floor before separating to walk to different offices. Natalya walked to Aaron's office and before she could bat an eyelid she was there, in front of his painted door poised to knock.

"Come in" she heard a deep voice on the other side say as she walked inside "oh there she is - Natalya Isabella Andromeda Angelica Moretti!" Aaron said giving a small bow

"Aaron, if you bow to me one more time I will make sure you are badly hurt do I make myself clear? Now come her and give me a hug, I've missed you" Natalya said opening her arms to envelope the stern man into a hug. "Now tell me what you need me for"

"Natalya, we need your help. You are the most talented politician I know ... you are also just as trained as me and my team which is why I'm asking you to come help us with this case"

"Did you mean 'Natalya, you are a trained seductress, hit woman and politician. We need you to help us catch some asshole?' If that's a yes, I have absolutely no problem helping you Aaron as long as you and I can grab a drink after"

"Perfect. I will make sure we go out for drinks Natalya, even if it's the last thing I do. Now come on, let's get to work" he said opening his door and leading her down to the bullpen with his hand on her lower back.

"Is that my daughter Natalya Moretti?" A David Rossi shouted from his office

"Is that my second father? How have you been old man?" Natalya said turning to Dave who was next to her by now

"I'm alright thank you Caro" (darling) he said before giving her a kiss on the cheek "how are the Italian people treating you?"

"As well as they have always treated aristocracy David. How is Aaron treating you?"

"As well as he treats everyone Natalya. You know how being in charge is"

"That I do David, that I do"

"So how do you know each other?" Aaron butted in .

"My father admires agent Rossi's taste in cigars, they are both members of the same cigar aficionado" Natalya stated in her best Nicholas Moretti impression

You all turned to walk down the stairs so Aaron could introduce Natalya to the team. She walked down the stairs to stand in front of four people. Of course she already knew JJ but everyone else looked so sparkly and new to her.

"Oh my you are so pretty!" You heard a colourful blond woman say "I'm Penelope Garcia!" She looked so happy... it was unnerving to Natalya.

"Hi Penelope, I'm Natalya Moretti" her smile suddenly widened and she realised Penelope already knew who she was.

"Natalya Moretti, like the Italian president Nicholas Moretti?" A tall brunette man "didn't your family originate from the Italian Mafia? You guys are some of the most wanted in the world"

She just smiled at him... "this is Dr.Spencer Reid, he's our genius" Aaron explained "aaah, ciao Spencer!" (hello Spencer) she said breathily "you should come to Italy with me sometime, they would love you"

"Don't you threaten Dr. Reid with a Italian mob Natalya" David said from next to her, he got the joke ... Spencer obviously didn't

"My name is Derek Morgan, it's great to meet some Italian aristocracy. Did you know you were ranked the hottest woman in the world this year?" Derek was stood next to Spencer with a grin

"I was aware of that agent Morgan. I have a copy of the magazine framed at my house"

"You don't have a house Natalya, you have a mansion" David stated which made her laugh

"So, this is all of you? I must admit I thought there would be more of you Aaron. Obviously the FBI needs a bigger budget" Natalya stated quickly

"Well we are actually missing one person. You might know her actually Natalya with all of that political crap you do these days" Aaron said making her laugh.

"Aaron hotchner, helping run a country is not political crap" Natalya said making Aaron throw her a quizzical look

"You and I both know that is the biggest lie to come out of your mouth"

Just then the glass doors opened to reveal the seventh member of the team... a familiar face

Emily fucking Prentiss