Chapter 21~ Honey Moon

As we got off the plane, I wondered where we where, Jaime said it was a surprise "Tell me where we are" i whined as we got off the plane "nope, not yet" he said with a smile, he's mine all mine, "Like what you see" he asked "very much actually" I said "well, I know what we'll be doing once we get to the hotel room" he said seductively and kissed me passionately "oh yeah, and what is that" I asked "oh you know, a little fun" he said and we went inside the airport.

I was amazed at where we were "we're in Hawaii" i exclaimed and he laughed "well duh" he said "lets get to the hotel" I said and he smirked "but our luggage" he said and I remembered we still needed to get it "well let's hurry up" I said and we went to get our luggage.

We took a taxi to the hotel, which was fabulous, I was rated 5- star, "holy shit this is fabulous" I said "only the best for you baby" Jaime said wrapping his arm around me waist "reservations for the Preciados, for 2 weeks" Jaime said and I was shocked, and I was so fucking happy. I got to spend two weeks with my lover. "There you go sir, room 245, congratulations" the man told us and we smiled "thank you" Jaime said and we went off to our room. You can use your imagination to figure out what we did next. ;)
----

Jaime laid down next to me both of us panting "I want food" I said "pizza?" He asked "oh you know me so well" I said and he kissed me and the kiss deepened, this was leading to something else, and fast since we were already naked. "Good can wait" he said "I can, cant it?" I said and round two started.
---
"Okay, Jaime seriously I'm hungry" I said and his stomach growled "me too, let's get some pizza" he said and we got dressed and headed out. We eventually found this really good pizza place "I want to get a tattoo" I told Jaime "me too" he said "oh! Let's get a matching tattoo" I said and he smiled "anything for you baby" he said and I blushed "throughout the whole time been together and our first day as a married couple, you still make me blush madly" i admitted "awww" he cooed "alright let's go" he said and we left in search for a tattoo shop "hey look there's one here" Jaime said and we entered "hello, I'm Jared what would you like" Jared greeted us "oh, we would like matching tattoos on.." Jaime trailed off signaling for me to continue "our ring fingers I'm going to have a J. in mine and he would have a H." I said and Jaime smiled "ok follow me" Jared said and lead us to a room, I went first "oh, can I get another tattoo on my upper arm of a skull in roses please" I asked and Jared nodded and drew a sketch and showed me "perfect" was all I said and he began to do my tattoo. In an hour or so I was done with my skull tattoo and he was quickly finished with my J. tattoo "okay, all done you can see your tattoos in the mirror over there" Jared said and motioned to the mirror at the end of the room "thanks" I said and admired my tattoos "I'll bring in your husband now" he said and went to go get Jaime and they came back and Jaime hugged me from behind "they're fantastic" he said and kissed me cheek and sat down so Jared could do his tattoo. We ended up paying $120 for the tattoos.

"Today was a very good day" Jaime said and I nodded "wanna finish it with something good too" I said and he smiled "I have an idea I packed it along with some other things" he said and we went back to the hotel. Use your imagination.

Just kidding "DIE!!" I yelled at the screen as we played Halo 4 "KILL IT JAIME HURRY UP" I yelled and he began shooting the aliens "I can't believe you packed your play station for our honey moon" I said with a smile "hey, you're enjoying it too" he said and we laughed "yup" I said. We ended the game after three hours of playing because we were 'disturbing the tranquility of other people' *sucks teeth* "please, we weren't that loud" I said "are you talking about the sex or the video games cause we were pretty loud in both and in the sex you were loud" Jaime said with a smirk and my playfully hit his arm "shut up" I said "I'm tired let's go to bed" I said and he leaned over and kissed me "or we can have sex again and then go to sleep" he said and I put in the thinking face, even tho u knew my answer "deal" I said and the rest of the night played off.