Chapter 20~ The Big Day

Eight months later

HALEY'S POV

My big day was finally here, after eight months engaged, it was finally here. Today was the day I married the love of my life. "Hey can I come in" I heard Mike ask "he was walking me down the aisle "yeah" I said "is everything okay, oh god is something wrong" I panicked "no, oh hell no, everything is fine Tony and Vic and especially Jaime are ready" he said and I smiled "shall we" he asked and extended his arm and I looped mine with his and the music started to play and everyone stood up. I Mike walked me down the aisle. He gave me to Jaime and went over to his spot in the line behind of Tony, Vic was the best man "holy shit you look beautiful" Jaime said and I blushed madly "Jaime repeat after me" the priest said and Jaime nodded as he held both of my hands in his "i Jaime Preciado promise" the priest said "I Jaime Preciado promise" Jaime repeated "to take you Haley Rivera" the priest said "to take you Haley Rivera" Jaime repeated "cherish you, love you" The priest proceeded "cherish you, love you" Jaime said "stay with you in sickness and in health" the priest said "stay waf-waffles, damn it" Jaime said and I began to laugh and I tried to contain it but I couldn't "just give her a second" Jaime said with a smile and I tried to calm down "stay with you in sickness and in health" Jaime finally said "in richness and poor" "in richness and in poor" "okay Haley repeat after me" the priest said and I nodded "I Haley Rivera promise" "I Haley Rivera promise" "to take you Jaime Preciado" "to take you Jaime Preciado" "to cheering you, love you" "to cherish you, love you" "stay with with you in sickness and in health" "stay with you in sickness and in health" "richness anld in poor" "richness and in poor" "okay" the priest said turning to Jaime again "Jaime you can start your vows now" he said and Jaime nodded "Haley Rivera, from the moment I saw you, I thought to myself she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid peyes on, when we started dating I promised myself to protect you to love you with everything in me, I want to spend my entire life with you and only you, i love every single thing about you like the way you scrunch your nose when I tickle you your sneeze absolutely everything. I want to have a family and grow old with you, you are the love of my life, and right at this moment you become mine and only mine, I waited my whole life to be with you, I promise to never hurt you but to care for you, to never betray you but to love you with my life and soul, I love you Haley Rivera you have the small little key to my heart and you will always have it" Jaime said and I was crying, "that's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I said "okay, Jaime, You are literally my rock you keep me strong I love the way you make me feel, I have and always will love you, I love your tattoos the way you can always make me smile and your personality, I want to spend my entire life with you loving you and creating new memories with you, you are and will always be the love of my life, Jaime Preciado you will forever hold my heart" I said and he started to tear up a little bit but enough for three tears to fall "I love you so much" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear "I love you too" I said "do Jaime take Haley to be you wife" the priest asked with a smile "I do" Jaime said with a big grin "do you Haley take Jaime to be your husband" the priest asked me "I do" I said with a smile plastered in my face "you may kiss the bride" the priest finished and without hesitation Jaime pulled me into a love filled kiss, the best one in my life.

We drove off to the reception and it was so beautiful. The guys from different bands were there and close family and friends "may we have the new weds have their first dance" the DJ spoke and me and Jaime dance gracefully to 'all of me' by John Legend "okay for the father daughter dance we have Haley and Mike and then Tiny and Vic" the DJ said and everyone laughed and Mike and I dance, then Vic and I and then Tony and I and even with heels I was still shorter.

Unfortunately this magnificent amazing beautiful day came to end but hey I get to spend the rest of my life with the one I love.