Chapter 15~ Not again

-one week later-

HALEY'S POV

"I want to eat junk food" I whin "lets go get junk food or shall we order Chinese food and have them deliver" Jaime asks me "Chinese food" I smile "does the wound hurt" I ask shyly because the reminder of that day will be there forever "baby, it doesn't hurt" he said with a smile "good" I say hugging him "you're so tiny" he says with a chuckle "am not" I defend myself "yes you are" he kinda is right "I know I am" I say with a smile "wanna watch movies" he asks and i nod vigorously "okay let's go upstairs he said, "I don't want it to end like last time" I say pointing a finger at him "so no sex" he asked and I nodded "but whyy?!?" He pouted "because we need movie night where we actually watch movies" I say "fine" he says and we go to our room "what do you want to watch" I ask him "ohh, lets watch The Purge" I say with a smile "okay" he shrugged and put the movie on

-end of movie-

The movie ended and we finished eating our food. When my phone rang I looked at the screen and saw Savannah's name appear

"Hey"
muffled cries
" Savannah whats wrong" im worried
"M-M-Mom, sh-she h-had a heart attack" she cried and I dropped my phone and Jaime rushed to my side and I picked up my phone "where are you" I ask crying "at Vic's" she cries "im going now" I hung up and put on my shoes and Jaime did the same "lets go" he said he finished putting on his sneakers before me "grab my jacket" I tell him and he grabs both of our jackets, and we got in the car and I broke down "babe, what's wrong" he asked taking my hand "my mom" I said "where is Savannah" he asked turning on the car "Vic's" I said and he rushed over to his place and knocked on the door and Vic opened it and looked at me with sympathy "she's in the living room" he said and I ran to find my best friend/sister sobbing clutching to a piece of mom's clothes and I ran up to her and hugged her like my life depended on it and she did the same " I miss her" she cried "I miss her too" I cried and then the guys came into the living room "babe" I heard Vic say to Savannah and brought her to his chest and Jaime came to me and put me on his lap "I miss her" I cried into his chest "I know you do, but we'll get through this together okay" he said kissing my forehead "I don't want the same thing to happen as the last time" he said rubbing my back "it won't happen" I say crying into his chest I went back to Savannah and we comforted each other and we ended up crying ourselves to sleep on the floor. I felt Vic pick up Savannah and Jaime pick me up and brought me to the car. He drove us home and he picked me up and took me to our room and I curled up on my side and cried into my pillow and Jaime hugged me and I turned around to hug him back and cried onto his chest. He stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

-next morning-

I woke up to find myself sleeping in our bed alone. I went downstairs to find Jaime making us some breakfast "morning beautiful, how do you feel" he asked once he saw me "I feel like shit" i admitted and sighed "do you want to cuddle after we eat breakfast" he asked placing a plate with pancakes on it "yes" I said eating my pancakes. We finished our pancakes and he headed out of the kitchen but noticed I was still sitting down at the kitchen "what happen babe" he asked coming back in the kitchen "carry me" I said stretching out my arms and he chuckled and picked me up I laid my head on his shoulders, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his torso and he held me so I wouldn't fall. We got to the bedroom and he placed me on my side of the bed and went to his side and we cuddled.