Chapter 5~ Birthday Sex

JAMIE'S POV

We woke up and said good morning to each other and then I kissed her and she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. We broke the kiss and we smiled "well I assume I should ask if you would be my girlfriend" I said my arms still around her waist "so will you" I asked with a smile "yes I will" she said with a smile "okay C'mon lets go eat breakfast" I said with a smile knowing that today was her birthday "okay" she said with a smile. We walked into the small kitchen and saw pancakes "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY" the guys and I shouted and Haley smiled "how'd you guys know it's my birthday" she asked "well when we went to go pick you up yesterday Savannah told us" I said with a smile "ohh" she said "yup now eat your pancakes" Vic told Haley "alright" she said sitting down and began to eat her pancakes "oh start getting ready at 7:30 I'm taking you out for your birthday" I said with a smile "you don't have to" she said taking a bite out of her pancakes "I know I want to" i said kissing her cheek causing her to blush "is there something you want to tell us" Vic asked while Mike and Tony were making kissy faces and kissing sounds and I rolled my eyes playfully "we're dating" I said getting up and pouring myself some juice "awww Jamie and Haley sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" they sang together "oh god" I mumbled and Haley giggled "alright so what does the birthday girl want to do in the meantime" Tony asked drinking his juice "umm watch Netflix!" she said with excitement "ohh, are we going to watch sappy romantic movies" Vic, Tony and Mike groaned and Haley also groaned which caught they guys attention mine as well " hell no" Haley said "really" me and the guys asked "yeah why would we" she asked as she continued to eat her pancakes "well we thought girls loved stuff like that" Vic said and Haley laughed "what's so funny" Mike asked "well I'm not like those girls I prefer video games instead of shopping unless it's at hot topic and I do not like sappy romance movies" she said taking a bite out of her pancakes "yes!" the guys and I said "what" she asked looking at us "nothing" we said "alright" she said finishing her pancakes . 30 minutes later Savannah came to pick Haley up to go shopping at first Haley was hesitant but than she was happy to go.

--7:30--
"Are you ready?!" I asked Haley "yeah" she said walking towards me. She looked SEXY AS FUCK. She wore a black dress knee high length that that a red ribbon going around her waist the formed a bow on the back and she wore black high heels. "do you like the outfit"she asked "if course I do you look beautiful" I said hugging her around her waist "AWWW" I heard the guys say "really" I said "yup" they all said "alright we should go" i said grabbing my keys "okay bye have fun but not too much fun if you know what I mean" Vic said with a smirk "yup we're leaving now, bye!" I said as we walked towards the car. "So where are we going" Haley asked "you'll see when we get there" I said with a smirk

HALEY'S POV

We arrived at this fancy restaurant "wow" I said in amazement " I know right" Jamie said we walked in holding hands "reservation for Preciado" Jamie said "right this way" the woman said leading us to a table "this is so nice" I said looking at my surroundings. We ate and we talked and laughed "where are we going now" Jamie asked "you tell me" I said with a smirk "5 star hotel" Jamie suggested with a smirk "sounds like a plan" I said holding his hand "alright" he said we got to the hotel and we went to out room and we both jumped in the bed and we both laughed. We started to kiss passionately and then he took off his shirt and started to take off my dress he fit in top off me and kissed my neck causing me to moan... loudly and he smiled. We got under the covers and he made me arch my back and moan a lot of times and he started to thrust faster. He later laid down next to me and kissed me passionately and then we fell asleep.

-The Next Day-
We left the hotel in the morning and went to get some breakfast on our way back to the bus "so tomorrow we're going to go to our house here in Los Angeles" Jamie said "that's great" I said with a smile. 5 minutes later we arrived at the bus we entered and saw Vic, Mike, and Tony sitting on the couch like they were waiting for us "nice to see the two of you, lovebirds" Vic said "so what did ya dirty lovers do" Mike asked "where did the two of you go" Tony asked "well damn so many questions" I said laughing "um I don't think you want to know what we did" I said patting Mike's qshoulder "ya nasty" he said which caused all of us to laugh "and we went to a nice restaurant" I said smiling answering Tony's question "what did you do after that" Vic asked "we went to a 5 star hotel" Jamie answered "ahhhh" Vic said "you two got freaky freaky" he said with a raised eyebrow "oh god" I mumbled "I'm just saying" Vic said laughing "alright go get some rest we're not doing anything today anyways. "Alright" I said going to the bathroom to take a shower and Jaime followed we ended up having shower sex and then we took a shower and went to sleep.