★ going on dates.

hi ohmygod i think tonight's one of the only free nights i have in a long time lmao. also you're probably in luck because i don't feel like writing angst or anything sad <33 so have this!! finally something that won't crush your precious little hearts!!

p.s : i didn't proofread this one and i'm really sleepy so it may or may not be messy haha enjoy it though

• it's rare for you and hunter to have actual dates that are not just goofing around a bit when you're sent out for missions. so when that happens, you two make the most out of the time you have together!

• y'all try to plan it out and all, but we all know that spontaneous plans are always better. you probably plan at LEAST where to go, and then you'll start from there.

• it doesn't really matter to him what you do. you're there with hunter, and that's more than enough for him. he just wants to be with you, y'know? he's always tired but never of you. in fact, whenever he's with you it's like his exhaustion was never there.

• one of the many perks of going out for dates is that you both wear casual attire. hunter looks good already so to see him in an outfit that makes him look even better akehdkdhksjsgdfv motherfucker's got you staring with heart eyes and all

• he thinks the same about you ;)

• literally all you do during dates is be sweet ass dorks. you spend a lot of time together at work, sure, but being alone with hunter, just not as a witch in the emperor's coven felt different.

• you probably go to bonesborough and just explore. i mean it's huge so you wouldn't really run out of places to explore.

• you guys check out the cool trinkets you can get from the stalls at the market. you and hunter geek out on whatever you think looks interesting. if he sees something that catches your attention though, like entirely, he's probably gonna do everything he can to get it for you :')

• you hold hands the whole time. he doesn't wanna lose you in the crowd & just wants to hold your hand. it makes him feel safe and loved. he likes the warmth of your palm.

• you probably also visit the library, and read about wild magic, also about other powerless witches. he gets really fascinated when he's reading and he loves that you're interested too. to him, it's like he's being validated.

• oh boy he loves to steal kisses HEHEHEHEHEHE. especially when you're caught off-guard and don't expect it! you will be rummaging through the bookshelves and he will kiss your cheek! he will kiss your head when you're sitting down, reading! he loves all that! he doesn't go too overboard with the pda but he can get touchy with you.

• you visit other places in the boiling isles, and just walk around. maybe even prank some witches passing by for the hell of it. which makes both of you laugh your asses off.

• you almost got caught once and it was worse because you pranked one of the coven heads LMAO. that same week, the coven heads had a meeting and that certain head raised their eyebrow at you.

• when you're both tired of all the fun, you sit down in a calm and quiet part of the isles, probably watching the sunset. or just admiring the view. either way, it's still peaceful. when you're not looking, hunter turns to admire you. and he thinks about how lucky he is to have ended up with you :)

• then of course, the day ends, and you both hope it doesn't rain. but you have to head back to the castle. you have more work to do the next day.

• you may feel exhausted when you get back, but knowing you spent it with hunter makes it all worth it <33